ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

waiting for recent pictures of her standing in a parking lot at a detention center at the border, bawling her eyes out at the plight of the caged children.
She is an idiot of biblical proportions but I would love to hook up with that trick one time. I could see her big brown eyes rolling in to the back of her head.

Reactions: bluetoe
Why does she scare you so much.
So, to make sure I understand, if someone doesn't like another person, its because they are scared?

Oddly, dims were screaming about the border during 45's term and how those poor people were in cages. Yet, no new facilities at the border and no one is screaming about cages.

Idiots will idiot.

Plenty of people are still concerned about the detainment facilities at the border. They just don’t work for CNN

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
^ Why did Trump Campaign share polling info with Russian agents? Can't really call this a witch-hunt. #Notahoax

Third party? He'll get the Republican nomination.
Absolutely no way that's allowed to happen. Even if he does, he's certainly not getting the support from independents he would need to win. He couldn't even do that before what happened at the capitol.

MAGA 2024. Nikki already said that she would consider a run unless Trump ran again, in which case she would support him.

Dems better start cooking up their new cheating scheme. They’re going to need it, especially after 4 years of the dementia patient and the do-nothing, whore, Veep.

MAGA 2024. Nikki already said that she would consider a run unless Trump ran again, in which case she would support him.

Dems better start cooking up their new cheating scheme. They’re going to need it, especially after 4 years of the dementia patient and the do-nothing, whore, Veep.
She won't let Trump stop her from running. She's already started running. Going to Iowa and feeling out possible running mates isn't what someone who might run would do. It's something someone who's already decided to run is doing. Even if Trump had the votes, they would pull a dem move and make sure he doesn't win the nomination. It would be just like what they did to Bernie. Trump isn't going to run though.

Lol you’re the one with dementia if you think anyone cheated. But by all means keep bitching about it.

She won't let Trump stop her from running. She's already started running. Going to Iowa and feeling out possible running mates isn't what someone who might run would do. It's something someone who's already decided to run is doing. Even if Trump had the votes, they would pull a dem move and make sure he doesn't win the nomination. It would be just like what they did to Bernie. Trump isn't going to run though.

He may not. But whoever runs will want and need Trump. He may take the role of puppet master.

Last edited:
Really? Cruz isn't really that popular, so I don't see how he would help.
How many voters on the fence regarding Trump would be swayed by a particular vp candidate though? Every vote counts, i'm just not sure it makes much of a diff considering how polarized politics is and considering Trump is Trump.

If you were him, who would you court for 2024?

How many voters on the fence regarding Trump would be swayed by a particular vp candidate though? Every vote counts, i'm just not sure it makes much of a diff considering how polarized politics is and considering Trump is Trump.

If you were him, who would you court for 2024?
VPs don't usually gain you much, but they could definitely hurt you. Even republicans don't have a really high opinion of Cruz. Best case scenario would be that Cruz doesn't hurt. I have no clue who I would chose if I were him. I would look for someone who was popular among independents. That pretty much eliminates most people who would even consider being on a ticket with him though. I still don't think he runs. Nothing bruised his ego more than losing the election. He's not going to risk getting embarrassed on a global stage again.

Dems still have the rigged voting machines, deep state controlling scotus, the magic pens, and dem only Mail in voting, so I can’t see how a repub stands a chance in any election

• Haha
Reactions: Heel4life67
Obviously things can change and come to light every day, but as of now, if he decides to run, I believe the best selection for the Rs is Ron DeSantis.

Look at his background; Harvard, Yale, military officer....smarter and more effective than any pol or media type he goes against head to head. Smacks them down, humiliates them, and makes them like it.

What he has done to media or pols who come at him - is brutal / funny. Kicks their ass with facts and his superior intellect. He even has several Dem local pols defending him and taking his side in how he has handled FL COVID and vaccine distribution.

To me - he represents whatever Trump voters may have liked about Trump, but with none of the baggage. DeSantis is infinitely smarter on policy and about every topic in life, better character, better in dealing with media, way less offensive, not 1% the buffoon DJT is / was, smaller more modest ego, and has had better results than DJT.

I don't know who his running mate would be, but I could see him maybe choosing Tim Scott or Nikki Haley.

I don't think DJT will run in 2024. If he did, he'd get thrashed. He will be 78 then (same age as Biden now). DeSantis is in his early 40's. So much more appealing across the board to the two genders and the many races than DJT. And DeSantis has proven to be successful at most everything he's done in life. Appeals to a lot of the NeverTrump crowd and to moderates and indies too, I think.

Anyway - I see DJT's role going forward as a sort of king maker, via which candidates he endorses, supports. I suppose maybe he could run for another pol office, but why would someone want to go through all that again? And why vote for DJT when (IMO) DeSantis is a much better option.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
Hike it!
EzvH5PSVcAAi33m

I feel like there are a lot of much more important variables that need to be stripped out of that to make it even remotely meaningful.

It looks like there are 2 years with a change of at least the magnitude that is being discussed now. 1987 which was roughly flat, and 2013, which for reasons independent of the tax laws was the early innings of the most historic bull market in history.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT