ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Great, you finally got a copy. You can study it while munching on some Alice B. Toklas brownies.
you win the inanity contest, my simple friend.

Because you saw it in a movie clip? It's more like a cultural and intelligence thing, you mentally bankrupt idjit.
LOL so you want to give us the impression that you are smart AND cultured. It still ain't working, you pathetic toolbag.

Yeah, he got tons of pussy. It's totally foreign to you. He's probably gotten more than you since he's been interred at Pere LaChaise!
yawn, that's the place where Moliere is famously buried. That's in France, right? Paris, to be exact? You're right, France is totally foreign to me. What else ya got?

You're trying too hard again.

That's twice today you've used the word "ain't," which suggests you're as uncultured as they come.

I guess it's safe to assume you have no clue about Alice B. Toklas brownies.
I wouldn't assume that not responding to your repeated drivel equates to ignorance. But that's me. You're an idiot, so assume any stupid thing you care to.

You want to convince us that you're intelligent, yet you call me old while failing to realize that I must have been around in the sixties. Hash brownies was definitely a thing. There was even a movie with Peter Sellers that had Toklas' name in the title.

Stop trying so hard, it only makes you look even dumber than you are.

you call me old while failing to realize that I must have been around in the sixties.
First of all, you called yourself "old. "Old" AND "stupid," if I remember correctly. And in your case, the names fit.

Second, so you were around in the '60s? Is that the 1860s, you old fogey?

Third, you think you're so damn smart, without looking it up, can you tell me the literary epoch Gertrude Stein is credited for naming?

Last edited:
First of all, you called yourself "old. "Old" AND "stupid," if I remember correctly. And in your case, the names fit.

Second, so you were around in the '60s? Is that the 1860s, you old fogey?

Third, you think you're so damn smart, without looking it up, can you tell me the literary epoch Gertrude Stein is credited for naming?
of course I called myself old. And then, as I said, YOU called me old. Idiot.

And in answer to your dumb, uninteresting question, my answer is...no, and who cares? Now prove YOU didn't look it up. Dolt.

Stop trying too hard. And stop touching yourself in front of the other fifth-graders.

Edit to add; me calling myself old and stupid is what's known as self-deprecating humor. Most people understand that those who use self-deprecating humor do so because they have the gumption to stand up to the reality. Most people also understand that those who pick on the low-hanging fruit of someone's self-deprecating humor are low self-esteem, insecure Nancy boys. That seems to fit you pretty well.

Last edited:
Some posters here don’t even need to be roasted anymore because they embarrass themselves enough on their own. I’m not mentioning any names...
Not sure I would call all this roasting. It's more like a soggy sandwich reheated in the microwave. The fights here have gone downhill.

of course I called myself old. And then, as I said, YOU called me old. Idiot.

And in answer to your dumb, uninteresting question, my answer is...no, and who cares? Now prove YOU didn't look it up. Dolt.

Stop trying too hard. And stop touching yourself in front of the other fifth-graders.
Gertrude Stein coined the term "Lost Generation," soon after World War I (you remember World War I, don't you?) regarding the era in the 1920s (you remember the 1920s, don't you?) which included such literary giants as Ernest Hemingway (whom she made the reference to), F. Scott Fitzgerald, Archibald Macleish, Sherwood Anderson, Carolina's very own Thomas Wolfe, and John Dos Passos, to name a few.

There is nothing dumb or uninteresting about the Lost Generation unless you are a semiliterate dullard who never graduated high school.

Gertrude Stein coined the term "Lost Generation," soon after World War I (you remember World War I, don't you?) regarding the era in the 1920s (you remember the 1920s, don't you?) which included such literary giants as Ernest Hemingway (whom she made the reference to), F. Scott Fitzgerald, Archibald Macleish, Sherwood Anderson, Carolina's very own Thomas Wolfe, and John Dos Passos, to name a few.

There is nothing dumb or uninteresting about the Lost Generation unless you are a semiliterate dullard who never graduated high school.
this is why you are a dummy, dummy. I didn't say there was nothing interesting about the 'lost generation', which I am familiar with. You can't even follow your own simple bullshit. I said your question was uninteresting (as are you).

this is why you are a dummy, dummy. I didn't say there was nothing interesting about the 'lost generation', which I am familiar with. You can't even follow your own simple bullshit. I said your question was uninteresting (as are you).
You know, you did pretty well for yourself education-wise today, bluetoes. I schooled you on everything from 17th century French literature to American politics to modern culture to American post-war literature, and I'm not even charging you for it. Nothing beats a free education!

I schooled you on everything from 17th century French literature...

200.gif

I wouldn't assume that not responding to your repeated drivel equates to ignorance. But that's me. You're an idiot, so assume any stupid thing you care to.

You want to convince us that you're intelligent, yet you call me old while failing to realize that I must have been around in the sixties. Hash brownies was definitely a thing. There was even a movie with Peter Sellers that had Toklas' name in the title.

Stop trying so hard, it only makes you look even dumber than you are.

That, sir, is a lie. He cant be any dumber. No way!!

You know, you did pretty well for yourself education-wise today, bluetoes. I schooled you on everything from 17th century French literature to American politics to modern culture to American post-war literature, and I'm not even charging you for it. Nothing beats a free education!
LOL, I actually have learned something from you some time ago. The one thing you have schooled me on is how to provoke an extremely insecure person with a fragile ego into making an ass of himself. And even with me telling you that that is what I'm doing, you will still allow me to goad you into embarrassing yourself more. You just can't help yourself....you are just that insecure. In a way it's too bad you can't see how obvious it is, but then that wouldn't be as much fun. So just keep telling yourself you're winning at something, I don't mind at all.

Now please teacher, resume your self-delusions.

LOL, I actually have learned something from you some time ago. The one thing you have schooled me on is how to provoke an extremely insecure person with a fragile ego into making an ass of himself. And even with me telling you that that is what I'm doing, you will still allow me to goad you into embarrassing yourself more. You just can't help yourself....you are just that insecure. In a way it's too bad you can't see how obvious it is, but then that wouldn't be as much fun. So just keep telling yourself you're winning at something, I don't mind at all.

Now please teacher, resume your self-delusions.
I thought you enjoyed our harmless back-and-forth, but if you don't like it, I can stop. Just wave the white flag.

Good question, does this include shithole countries?
the better question is.....with the puppet Biden at the wheel and Kamala Harris pulling the strings with Nancy Pelosi's forearm jammed up her ass, aren't WE becoming a shithole country?

Reactions: blazers
Everything on Fox is fake.
Not everything, but it churns out enough BS nonsense that is has earned its reputation as a third-rate news outlet.

So democrats are asking for $6 billion. Let's compare this to, oh, let's say, George Bush's gratuitous Iraqi War a few years ago which with a $2 trillion price tag -- that's trillion with a T -- far exceeded the Pentagon's budget not to mention cost well over 150,000 lives, and few republicans were complaining about that. After all, we killed Saddam Hussein in the process.

By comparison, I would say this $6 billion request isn't so bad, and have you looked over the list? I am especially partial to the health and wellness centers included, which I think most Americans, both democrats and republicans, desperately need after four years of Donald Trump in the White House.

• Haha
Reactions: chickenhunter
Not everything, but it churns out enough BS nonsense that is has earned its reputation as a third-rate news outlet.

So democrats are asking for $6 billion. Let's compare this to, oh, let's say, George Bush's gratuitous Iraqi War a few years ago which with a $2 trillion price tag -- that's trillion with a T -- far exceeded the Pentagon's budget not to mention cost well over 150,000 lives, and few republicans were complaining about that. After all, we killed Saddam Hussein in the process.

By comparison, I would say this $6 billion request isn't so bad, and have you looked over the list? I am especially partial to the health and wellness centers included, which I think most Americans, both democrats and republicans, desperately need after four years of Donald Trump in the White House.

I'm especially partial to the couple of mill that's going to be directed towards yoga for black folks. I can't believe we've made it this far without that.

Reactions: nctransplant

You are literally too stupid to insult. I feel sorry for you.

I'm especially partial to the couple of mill that's going to be directed towards yoga for black folks. I can't believe we've made it this far without that.
The 10th district of New Jersey's demographics are pretty diverse. Its population is made up of blacks, whites, Hispanics, and Asians. Saying these benefits are simply "for black folks," I guess because Rep. Payne himself is black, shows your ignorance and true colors as a practicing racist.

Last edited:
Reactions: blazers
The 10th district of New Jersey's demographics are pretty diverse. Its population is made up of blacks, whites, Hispanics, and Asians. Saying these benefits are simply "for black folks," I guess because Rep. Payne himself is black, shows your ignorance and true colors as a practicing racist.

It's a joke, not a dick. Try not to take it so hard.

*points to the passer - @heelmanwilm

I live in NJ10. Not many white people to be honest, because it doesn't include downtown JC and Hoboken. The white neighborhoods are Montclair and Glen Ridge, which probably make up 5% of NJ10. Haven't looked at a census on it but I'd guess it's 60-70 black, 20 hispanic, 10 white, 5-10 other.

Oh and Payne SUCKS...he tries to stop every single piece of legislation that would improve his district because poor people vote for him.

I live in NJ10. Not many white people to be honest, because it doesn't include downtown JC and Hoboken. The white neighborhoods are Montclair and Glen Ridge, which probably make up 5% of NJ10. Haven't looked at a census on it but I'd guess it's 60-70 black, 20 hispanic, 10 white, 5-10 other.
The 5 largest ethnic groups in Congressional District 10, NJ are Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (50%), White (Non-Hispanic) (18.9%), White (Hispanic) (9.95%), Other (Hispanic) (8.76%), and Asian (Non-Hispanic)

So have you got that list of 3 policies that Biden has overturned that you approve of?
Geez, dude, this information is pretty easily accessible. Can you not find it on you own?

I'll tell you what, I'm including a link here; however, since I'm sick and tired of doing others' homework for them, I'm going to make you work a little for it. You'll have to register at the website in order to gain access. If you're not bright enough or too lazy to do that, too bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT