ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Geez, dude, this information is pretty easily accessible. Can you not find it on you own?

I'll tell you what, I'm including a link here; however, since I'm sick and tired of doing others' homework for them, I'm going to make you work a little for it. You'll have to register at the website in order to gain access. If you're not bright enough or too lazy to do that, too bad.

I didn't ask what policies were over turned. I asked you to name 3 polices that were over turned that you approve of.

I didn't ask what policies were over turned. I asked you to name 3 polices that were over turned that you approve of.
I approve of them all. It's the closest thing to erasing the Trump presidency that we have.

Last edited:
I approve of them all. It's the closest thing to completely erasing the Trump presidency that we have.

lol.. you dont even understand all of them. Such a lazy, uneducated answer. Don't take this the wrong way but you may be the most ignorant person that has ever been on a message board since the Earth cooled. You must pay someone to turn on the computer for you.

Not everything, but it churns out enough BS nonsense that is has earned its reputation as a third-rate news outlet.

So democrats are asking for $6 billion. Let's compare this to, oh, let's say, George Bush's gratuitous Iraqi War a few years ago which with a $2 trillion price tag -- that's trillion with a T -- far exceeded the Pentagon's budget not to mention cost well over 150,000 lives, and few republicans were complaining about that. After all, we killed Saddam Hussein in the process.

By comparison, I would say this $6 billion request isn't so bad, and have you looked over the list? I am especially partial to the health and wellness centers included, which I think most Americans, both democrats and republicans, desperately need after four years of Donald Trump in the White House.
"I am especially partial to the health and wellness centers included, which I think most Americans, both democrats and republicans, desperately need after four years of Donald Trump in the White House."

the White House itself is now an insane asylum, so I guess it won't hurt to have a number of wellness centers for TDS victims. They won't be cured, but at least then they can babble to each other without the obligatory (and deserved) ridicule.

Reactions: uncfootball-
you dont even understand all of them.
Now it's your turn, genius. Tell me which overturned policies and specifically which part(s) of those policies that you think I don't understand.

I'm going out on a limb but I'll bet you can't do it.

Nothing about your posts on here say "moderate."
moderate conservative. Your statement might lead a smart fellow to conclude that he either has possibly not seen all my posts or that my posts on a message board don't entirely represent my standpoint. Or of course it could lead a dullard to jump to other conclusions based on very little evidence. Be better than that.

I generalize freely to make points or to ridicule what I don't care for, like when I call someone a commie for diminishing the right of the individual over the will of the crowd. When I do, I'm really addressing what was posted and not who posted it. I'm not going to pretend that I know the first real thing about anyone who posts here. Except for @prlyles of course. He's obviously the village idiot.

Now it's your turn, genius. Tell me which overturned policies and specifically which part(s) of those policies that you think I don't understand.

I'm going out on a limb but I'll bet you can't do it.

Ok, I'll Play and not pass. Let's start off with an easy one. How about you explain the difference between Biden's policy and Trump's policy regarding School Reopenings.

Ok, I'll Play and not pass. Let's start off with an easy one. How about you explain the difference between Biden's policy and Trump's policy regarding School Reopenings.

The simple answer is:

Trump wanted all schools reopened immediately for obviously political purposes regardless of how unsafe that may have been for teachers and students.

Biden, on the other hand, asked Congress for funding to make schools safer with proper ventilation, and to limit class size numbers, etc.

The simple answer is:

Trump wanted all schools reopened immediately for obviously political purposes regardless of how unsafe that may have been for teachers and students.

Biden, on the other hand, asked Congress for funding to make schools safer with proper ventilation, and to limit class size numbers, etc.
First off that is your opinion that Trump wanted schools open for political purposes. Trump wanted it to be safe as well. He was following the advice from the so called exerts on the virus. Also I have not seen any change to ventilation in my area. Not sure on class sizes.

First off that is your opinion that Trump wanted schools open for political purposes. Trump wanted it to be safe as well. He was following the advice from the so called exerts on the virus. Also I have not seen any change to ventilation in my area. Not sure on class sizes.
If it wasn't for the obvious political reasons, why was Trump pushing it so hard? To see more young people infected and dying? Maybe that was it after all considering what a soulless bastard he is.

Again I will ask you, which overturned policies and specifically which part(s) of those policies do you think I don't understand?

gratuitous political jab, just because...

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F98468333-6553-48fe-9edc-cf16b4626736_2005x1128.jpeg
tornillo.jpg

where is AOC now that we REALLY need her tears?

If it wasn't for the obvious political reasons, why was Trump pushing it so hard? To see more young people infected and dying? Maybe that was it after all considering what a soulless bastard he is.

Again I will ask you, which overturned policies and specifically which part(s) of those policies do you think I don't understand?

So why do you approve the stopping of the keystone pipeline and stopping of the border wall?

moderate conservative. Your statement might lead a smart fellow to conclude that he either has possibly not seen all my posts or that my posts on a message board don't entirely represent my standpoint. Or of course it could lead a dullard to jump to other conclusions based on very little evidence. Be better than that.

I generalize freely to make points or to ridicule what I don't care for, like when I call someone a commie for diminishing the right of the individual over the will of the crowd. When I do, I'm really addressing what was posted and not who posted it. I'm not going to pretend that I know the first real thing about anyone who posts here. Except for @prlyles of course. He's obviously the village idiot.
Yeah that's fair.

Reactions: bluetoe
So why do you approve the stopping of the keystone pipeline and stopping of the border wall?
You're supposed to be telling me my business, not asking me about it. Remember presuming you know it all and telling me, "you dont even understand all of [the policies at hand]"? So now the burden is on YOU. Tell me all about what I do and don't understand.

You're supposed to be telling me my business, not asking me about it. Remember presuming you know it all and telling me, "you dont even understand all of [the policies at hand]"? So now the burden is on YOU. Tell me all about what I do and don't understand.
lol.. by supporting the stopping of the wall and the pipeline that shows that you dont understand them... unless you hate America.

lol.. by supporting the stopping of the wall and the pipeline that shows that you dont understand them... unless you hate America.
More like by pretending to be a know-it-all you are in fact a lot closer to being a complete know-nothing.

First of all the border wall was a failed and wasteful policy under Trump so it would be idiotic to continue it. As for the pipeline, why should we risk the environment by pumping Canadian crude oil to U.S. refineries? Wasn't Trump boasting about America's energy independence not too long ago, and how we now export more than we import?

EDIT: All of these policies are clear and easy to understand. Why would you assume anyone doesn't understand them unless you are projecting your own ignorance and inabilities to the matter?

Last edited:
More like by pretending to be a know-it-all you are in fact a lot closer to being a complete know-nothing.

First of all the border wall was a failed and wasteful policy under Trump so it would be idiotic to continue it. As for the pipeline, why should we risk the environment by pumping Canadian crude oil to U.S. refineries? Wasn't Trump boasting about America's energy independence not too long ago, and how we now export more than we import?

EDIT: All of these policies are clear and easy to understand. Why would you assume anyone doesn't understand them unless you are projecting your own ignorance and inabilities to the matter?
the border wall was a fail because the dems were determined to make it fail; and with what's going on at the border now, it's pretty brazen to call the policy wasteful and expect anyone to buy that. But all you have to do is say 'there's no problem' without explanation and walk away. There's no problem as long as it isn't affecting you; but this morning on the radio they were saying that the feds were looking into housing THOUSANDS of illegal immigrant kids at some facility in the Triad area. But it's the wall that's idiotic, right?

Same thing with the energy independence. Do you own a car? Have you filled your vehicle this year? Notice anything different from last year? And you want to stop building a safer pipeline and cause more oil to be transported by less reliable means because you're concerned about the environment? Start making sense.

this morning on the radio they were saying that the feds were looking into housing THOUSANDS of illegal immigrant kids at some facility in the Triad area. But it's the wall that's idiotic, right?
Yes, humanely housing immigrant children somewhere, either in North Carolina or somewhere else, is what I would call compassion. More compassionate than Trump's family separation policy and the resulting cruel treatment of putting the children in cages.

The wall, Trump's little vanity project built on racism and desperation, I would still call idiotic.

Yes, humanely housing immigrant children somewhere, either in North Carolina or somewhere else, is what I would call compassion. More compassionate than Trump's family separation policy and the resulting cruel treatment of putting the children in cages.

The wall, Trump's little vanity project built on racism and desperation, I would still call idiotic.
I call compassion refusing to give illegals hope that they might sneak into our country and circumvent our very fair immigration laws. I call self-serving political bullshit the reason we have to look for a place to store this bumper crop of illegal children. So typical for liberals to talk about compassion and then refuse to acknowledge the problems that this ill-considered 'compassion' brings about for all concerned. And how completely idiotic and disgusting to pull the racism card over a highly abused immigration policy that's far more lenient than most other countries. I wish I could shove that racism card right up the stupid asses of all who play it because they're just too worthless to deal with reality.

Last edited:
And how completely idiotic and disgusting to pull the racism card . . . I wish I could shove that racism card right up the stupid asses of all who play it .
You know what is worse than liberals playing the race card, even when it's appropriate? Trump supporters still denying that he is racist.

Do you realize the cages were built by Obozo and Biden?

Reactions: bluetoe
Sounds like it's quiz time. Don't worry, I'll make it an easy, multiple choice quiz.

Which president systematically separated parents from their children at the border and then put all those children in cages?
A) Donald Trump
B) Barack Obama
C) Joe Biden

I'll even give you a hint: the correct answer is Donald Trump.

Sounds like it's quiz time. Don't worry, I'll make it an easy, multiple choice quiz.

Which president systematically separated parents from their children at the border and then put all those children in cages?
A) Donald Trump
B) Barack Obama
C) Joe Biden

I'll even give you a hint: the correct answer is Donald Trump.
so you're telling us that you believe the Obama administration never separated kids from their parents at the border and detained them? and you also believe that Papaw isnt currently doing that? and yes, Trump definitely did it (too).

so you're telling us that you believe the Obama administration never separated kids from their parents at the border and detained them? and you also believe that Papaw isnt currently doing that? and yes, Trump definitely did it (too).
Before Donald Trump took office, separating children from their parents rarely ever occurred. Once Trump took over and implemented his zero tolerance policy he systematically separated parents and children. Currently, Joe Biden is reversing Trump's policy along the border, not continuing it. There's virtually little comparison.

Reactions: blazers

You are an idiot and an ass to boot.

You are an idiot and an ass to boot.
I thought he was just an ass and an idiot, but I find now that he's also a lowlife POS who pulls out the race card indiscriminately and inappropriately. Fvck to hell anyone who thinks the race card is a trump card that can be played against any hand, while denying that abuse of the race card is largely responsible for the divide that exists in this country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT