ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Biden is getting cucked by Putin in Geneva as I type this.

Wow - who could have seen this coming? Think Reagan v. Gorbachev, or DJT v. Putin, compared to Joe v. Putin.

No need for me to beat a dead horse - everyone knows what Biden is - and isn't - at this point...and he's not getting better. Only getting worse. He shows this on a daily basis, and this horrible performances are on what his handlers let you see. Behind the scenes it has to be worse. And its got to be harder and harder to prop him up and hide his mental and physical health issues.

And you have Kamala as #2 who is even more of a lightweight incompetent on the world stage than Joe...which literally should not be humanly possible.

We are so screwed - our enemies see the epic incompetence and weaknesses of the US leaders from Commander-in-Chief, down several levels....they have to be smiling, licking their chops. I fear some aggressive military incident coming sometime soon - if not directly against US, against US allies in Europe, Taiwan, etc.

We are so screwed - our enemies see the epic incompetence and weaknesses of the US leaders from Commander-in-Chief, down several levels....they have to be smiling, licking their chops. I fear some aggressive military incident coming sometime soon - if not directly against US, against US allies in Europe, Taiwan, etc.

Throw in those embarrassing CIA recruitment ads with some protected minority talking about their feelings and it’s easy to see why other countries are licking their chops at a chance to knock us off our pedestal.

Throw in those embarrassing CIA recruitment ads with some protected minority talking about their feelings and it’s easy to see why other countries are licking their chops at a chance to knock us off our pedestal.
I saw this video recently showing a side-by-side military recruitment videos of:
  • Russian military (all men, looked badass, hard-core tough strenuous physically and mentally demanding training)
  • a US video (probably like the one you're referencing @gunslingerdick ) some woman talking about finally her diversity and feelings etc are honored and valued by our new woke military - nothing in the video about what military operations, combat, risk of injury, harm, death, really is....
such a stark depressing contrast between countries that take military recruitment seriously based on history and tradition and past success and strength
....and the new woke weakening of the world's greatest military ever.

I saw this video recently showing a side-by-side military recruitment videos of:
  • Russian military (all men, looked badass, hard-core tough strenuous physically and mentally demanding training)
  • a US video (probably like the one you're referencing @gunslingerdick ) some woman talking about finally her diversity and feelings etc are honored and valued by our new woke military - nothing in the video about what military operations, combat, risk of injury, harm, death, really is....
such a stark depressing contrast between countries that take military recruitment seriously based on history and tradition and past success and strength
....and the new woke weakening of the world's greatest military ever.
I heard a female military member talking on the radio (can't recall the context) about how, as a trainee, she had to match the same physical training requirements that the men had.....reps of chinups, pushups, endurance, that sort of thing. The gist was that women are just as tough and capable as men are in our military. I translated that instantly as 'physical training requirements for all trainees have been greatly moderated in order to accommodate females, from what they were in the pre-woke military'.

Reactions: Heelicious
I heard a female military member talking on the radio (can't recall the context) about how, as a trainee, she had to match the same physical training requirements that the men had.....reps of chinups, pushups, endurance, that sort of thing. The gist was that women are just as tough and capable as men are in our military. I translated that instantly as 'physical training requirements for all trainees have been greatly moderated in order to accommodate females, from what they were in the pre-woke military'.
I have serious respect for women who are physically and mentally tough enough to cut it in the military - and I admit / believe there are some select women that are stronger mentally and physically than some men, maybe even in ones who try to enlist.

But you are right, in that when they start to bring recruits' feelings, gender, race, into the recruiting and training equation, and if these things reduce the strength and effectiveness of the military overall, how can that be a good thing?

Are we consciously migrating to a position of: we are stronger as a nation / military if we get a woman's perspective, while in battle, about the feelings of the enemy that is out to kill her?

Reactions: bluetoe
I have serious respect for women who are physically and mentally tough enough to cut it in the military - and I admit / believe there are some select women that are stronger mentally and physically than some men, maybe even in ones who try to enlist.

But you are right, in that when they start to bring recruits' feelings, gender, race, into the recruiting and training equation, and if these things reduce the strength and effectiveness of the military overall, how can that be a good thing?

Are we consciously migrating to a position of: we are stronger as a nation / military if we get a woman's perspective, while in battle, about the feelings of the enemy that is out to kill her?
common sense flew the coop long ago. The purpose for and the reality of having an effective military means little anymore. Just as with private enterprise, liberals are using the military as a proving ground for their fantasy world; and if the fantasies don't fit the box just reshape the box to fit the fantasy.

The Russians and Chinese must be dumbstruck in disbelief....or are just laughing their asses off.

Thank God we can still blow shit up as good as anybody and better than most.

Would you consider this to be leftist propaganda?

I guess you could call that leftist propaganda, but I would just call it typical liberal bullshit...making a distorted mountain out of a slanted molehill in order to imply that some law was broken or that unethical behavior took place on an unheard of scale.

If Trump thought the election was rigged, it was his duty to put the DOJ on it. Only libs would make doing one's job seem like a criminal act. And only libs would try to make a criminal act seem like just doing one's job if one of their own is in question.

I guess you could call that leftist propaganda, but I would just call it typical liberal bullshit...making a distorted mountain out of a slanted molehill in order to imply that some law was broken or that unethical behavior took place on an unheard of scale.

If Trump thought the election was rigged, it was his duty to put the DOJ on it. Only libs would make doing one's job seem like a criminal act. And only libs would try to make a criminal act seem like just doing one's job if one of their own is in question.
Kinda like voting against an investigation into the Jan 6 Insurrection. The law-and-order people!

"If Trump thought the election as rigged"... AYFKM??? He already had (and still has) the cult believing that if he lost it was rigged, if he won it was legit. And, there's another example @gunslingerdick of how he puts himself first- "The only way I lose is if it's rigged."

His justices on the Supreme Court told him to GFY.

Last edited:
who is adfontesmedia?
I don't care enough to look, but this graph is comedy gold.

Just one example: NBC / AP / UPI near the center for bias and near the top for "more news value and reliability". Yep, that seems legit. :rolleyes:
So you looked or cared or what?

Kinda like voting against an investigation into the Jan 6 Insurrection. The law-and-order people!

"If Trump thought the election as rigged"... AYFKM??? He already had (and still has) the cult believing that if he lost it was rigged, if he won it was legit. And, there's another example @gunslingerdick of how he puts himself first- "The only way I lose is if it's rigged."

His justices on the Supreme Court told him to GFY.
you unhinged anti-Trump cultist you, you definitely have TDS if you think any useful purpose would be served by investigating a bunch of hooligans being hooligans. Other than for promulgating the usual self-serving anti-Trump implications and insinuations, it's a waste of time and money like most dem endeavors. Just another disgusting case of the pinkos trying to make more of a situation than actually exists in order to smear their opposition.

How stupid can you be to give that as an example of Trump putting himself first? Are you so naive and deranged that you don't understand that anyone running for office, or doing much of anything in particular, is putting him or her self first? I'm disappointed that Trump lost, but I can assure you that when Biden loses the next go 'round, I won't spend a single minute continuing to bash his senile ass.....just as I haven't spent a single minute hashing over Trump's loss other than in response to the continued obsession of the anti-Trumpers. Jesus dude, get some help.

Look on the bright side.. with all the important stuff going on at least Congress found time to come up with a new holiday. I noticed that June 10th is also National Ballpoint Pen day along with Black Cow day. Now we can celebrate 3 things on June 10th.

you unhinged anti-Trump cultist you, you definitely have TDS if you think any useful purpose would be served by investigating a bunch of hooligans being hooligans. Other than for promulgating the usual self-serving anti-Trump implications and insinuations, it's a waste of time and money like most dem endeavors. Just another disgusting case of the pinkos trying to make more of a situation than actually exists in order to smear their opposition.

How stupid can you be to give that as an example of Trump putting himself first? Are you so naive and deranged that you don't understand that anyone running for office, or doing much of anything in particular, is putting him or her self first? I'm disappointed that Trump lost, but I can assure you that when Biden loses the next go 'round, I won't spend a single minute continuing to bash his senile ass.....just as I haven't spent a single minute hashing over Trump's loss other than in response to the continued obsession of the anti-Trumpers. Jesus dude, get some help.
"Hooligans being hooligans." That's what I expected.

Look on the bright side.. with all the important stuff going on at least Congress found time to come up with a new holiday. I noticed that June 10th is also National Ballpoint Pen day along with Black Cow day. Now we can celebrate 3 things on June 10th.
I used to get pissed off at all the silly bullshit that Congress wasted time and money coming up with. Now I'm happy when they're only dreaming up new National days or naming the National amphibian instead of funneling trillions of pork barrel-loaded entitlement dollars into the toilet.

. And, there's another example @gunslingerdick of how he puts himself first- "The only way we, The American People, lose is if it's rigged."
FIFY

Again, here is Trump looking out for the best interest of the country. And you'd have to be a bona fide moron to not see now that Biden cheating his way in was an absolute nightmare for American prosperity.

I used to get pissed off at all the silly bullshit that Congress wasted time and money coming up with. Now I'm happy when they're only dreaming up new National days or naming the National amphibian instead of funneling trillions of pork barrel-loaded entitlement dollars into the toilet.

When I hear the name of this holiday I can't help but laugh.. just sounds ignorant.

FIFY

Again, here is Trump looking out for the best interest of the country. And you'd have to be a bona fide moron to not see now that Biden cheating his way in was an absolute nightmare for American prosperity.
Come on man, you actually think Trump is looking out for the best interest of anyone besides him or his family? He's not exactly made that a secret.

How about staying long enough to listen to others conversations? Is this really a thing?

But i do agree. This thread deserves to be flushed at a harbour freight bathroom
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Come on man, you actually think Trump is looking out for the best interest of anyone besides him or his family? He's not exactly made that a secret.

I either believe Trump is looking out for Americans or I believe that Trump is only looking out for Trump but that what benefits him, benefits Americans in general. So either way you want to couch it is fine with me.

I will respect the holiday and give my staff off that day. But they're going to be pissed when I tell them to come on in on Christmas Eve.
Eh, I've never gotten Christmas Eve off, so that doesn't impact me. Like you, I mostly just care about me and mine. This is good for me and that's all that matters.

Eh, I've never gotten Christmas Eve off, so that doesn't impact me. Like you, I mostly just care about me and mine. This is good for me and that's all that matters.

The point I'm making is that it's like the minimum wage discussion. I'll give them another day but they'll give it back later. Just like if businesses give employees more money, they'll give it back later in higher cost of everything. Businesses aren't going to lose. Period. If you force something on them, they will find a way to pass it on.

But I get it, I get it...we couldn't possibly NOT recognize this strange date of June 19th when Northern soldiers finally made it to Texas to declare that slavery was over even though slavery was over more than 2 years before.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
The point I'm making is that it's like the minimum wage discussion. I'll give them another day but they'll give it back later. Just like if businesses give employees more money, they'll give it back later in higher cost of everything. Businesses aren't going to lose. Period. If you force something on them, they will find a way to pass it on.

But I get it, I get it...we couldn't possibly NOT recognize this strange date of June 19th when Northern soldiers finally made it to Texas to declare that slavery was over even though slavery was over more than 2 years before.
I understand your point, I'm just saying the situation is good for me so everything else doesn't matter. Basically I'm pulling a @gunslingerdick and only thinking about myself. I would think you could appreciate that.

Reactions: Grayhead
ADVERTISEMENT