ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

In other news, Ole Joe is doing a bang-up job at the border. I wonder if Mexicans, Haitians, and South Americans like blonde hairy legs.
Joe is on extended weekend vacation nearly every week. I swear he doesn't even put in 40 hour weeks, and the presidency is surely an 80+ hour a week job...you're really on call, expected to act and respond especially during multiple crises, 24/7.

I wonder who is actually calling the shots, taking actions, and attending daily security briefings. It's not Joe...that ship has sailed long ago. I don't see how they can prop up this sham for another 3+ years.

Joe is on extended weekend vacation nearly every week. I swear he doesn't even put in 40 hour weeks, and the presidency is surely an 80+ hour a week job...you're really on call, expected to act and respond especially during multiple crises, 24/7.

I wonder who is actually calling the shots, taking actions, and attending daily security briefings. It's not Joe...that ship has sailed long ago. I don't see how they can prop up this sham for another 3+ years.
I bet it's Nancy Pelosi, or maybe some Communist-plant rogue. I realize it's easy, and necessary, to make fun of Biden's lack of verbal accumin, etc.. It's a back-and-forth game that politically-partisan people love to play. But, to say "I wonder who is calling the shots?" is actually a good question. It's a good question, no matter who is playing president this year, or next year, or in 20 years.

The wealthy business interests are calling the shots. They always have, and they always will. Take some comfort in the fact that it's the absolute furthest thing from Communism.

This is the closest thing to Weekend At Bernie's that I could even imagine.

I bet it's Nancy Pelosi, or maybe some Communist-plant rogue. I realize it's easy, and necessary, to make fun of Biden's lack of verbal accumin, etc.. It's a back-and-forth game that politically-partisan people love to play. But, to say "I wonder who is calling the shots?" is actually a good question. It's a good question, no matter who is playing president this year, or next year, or in 20 years.

The wealthy business interests are calling the shots. They always have, and they always will. Take some comfort in the fact that it's the absolute furthest thing from Communism.

lol. Looks like blazers has company on his "this would be the case with any President" team.

*acumen

Oh right,...because you said so. Gotcha.

Well, if it's all the same to you, I'll continue to question the current idiot supposedly in charge and make fun of his mental deficiencies. And you can keep acting like all is well.
It's absolutely all the same to me. I wasn't responding to you to begin with.

Oh, but then you quoted and responded to me. So in the future, if you don't want me to respond to your poasts, then don't quote and respond to mine. That's how this message board thing works. I would think someone with your accumin would know that. 😂
For the record, I think about 5% of his posts are worthy of time / response IMO. I judge most of his posts as: "responding lends credibility to his post as being well-thought out, logical, intelligent, and worthy of honest debate".

Almost none meet that standard, so I ignore and move on.

I was going to post on the upcoming Biden address to the U.N., wherein he is supposed to advance a theme of 'the U.S. is back'. Are you kidding me? The man is delusional. Right after you have screwed the pooch in a number of embarrassingly obvious ways, you think a speech is going to undo the negativity? The idiot must think he's going to participate in a town hall meeting where he tells the rubes about Corn Pop and how kids like to stroke his hairy legs.

They need to keep this dillweed in a cage in the basement.

The optics ( and the reality) of the mass illegal immigrant invasion (mostly Haitians) at the Tex/Mex border are - not good. Worst immigration scenario experienced in the US, per reports from border enforcement officials working there. They say it looks like a 3rd world community popping up..our own little Haiti under a highway in Texas.

Leave it to woke geniuses Kamala and Joe to wait to speak and act on this issue until some border enforcement officers on horses "are whipping immigrants ??? with whips (actually horse reins, never actually used on the immigrants)". These people work for them, in their own administration.

Letting 15,000 illegal immigrants into US, with zero regard for their COVID status, other health status, family status, criminal background? It's all good!

Seeing the administrations border enforcement officers ride horses and use the reins on said horses? Oh Noes!!! A human rights atrocity!!! It's like slavery all over again!!!

Reactions: nctransplant
When you attempt to come into this country illegally, you get what you get. I think we need more whipping. Outfit ICE with real whips, not horse reigns.

Somehow we need to make it known that if you come here illegally, it will be just as bad for you here as the situation you left. So don’t risk life and limb for a situation equally as bad. How do we get that message out?

I’m reading a lot of these current illegals are Haitian? So I have a question, I would imagine these people are paying a lot of money to be smuggled across Mexico and over the border. Why not just spend that money on getting the necessary docs and buy a plane ticket? Wouldn’t the result be about the same as far as getting processed as an immigrant but with a much more pleasant trip?

When you attempt to come into this country illegally, you get what you get. I think we need more whipping. Outfit ICE with real whips, not horse reigns.

Somehow we need to make it known that if you come here illegally, it will be just as bad for you here as the situation you left. So don’t risk life and limb for a situation equally as bad. How do we get that message out?
A moat with alligators?

Reactions: bluetoe

We use covid as the reason to close gyms and schools why not the border as well?

We use covid as the reason to close gyms and schools why not the border as well?

Right. An odd reply from you but welcomed. I think you know why but you don't want to admit it. Many don't want to admit that this situation right here shows that the COVID theatrics are just for show and control. But when you throw migrants into the equation, the liberal fuc*tards need to balance their phony virtue signaling with their control of the American people. They also recognize that it is a polarizing issue and they need those. They need those to continue to deflect attention away from the disaster of an administration we have while also slowly continuing to fundamentally change our country/society.

I’m reading a lot of these current illegals are Haitian? So I have a question, I would imagine these people are paying a lot of money to be smuggled across Mexico and over the border. Why not just spend that money on getting the necessary docs and buy a plane ticket? Wouldn’t the result be about the same as far as getting processed as an immigrant but with a much more pleasant trip?
It is interesting that many are Haitians. I've heard they didn't arrive in South America or Mexico recently, but are people who migrated to South America several years ago (pre-Biden, pre-COVID) from when there was terrible tsunami, earthquake etc conditions impacting Haiti.

Maybe @bleeduncblue can weigh in on how these Haitians got to the border of US. He visits Haiti fairly frequently I think.

Right. An odd reply from you but welcomed. I think you know why but you don't want to admit it. Many don't want to admit that this situation right here shows that the COVID theatrics are just for show and control.
How does it not make any decent, average common sense and average compassion human's blood boil when you see us as a society (mostly the controlling overlords but also the parents / citizens who comply, go along with it) ...
allow, comply, even request or demand masking of all kids, even the videos of some panicking two year old being forcibly masked and it is freaking the kid out....

and at the same time the elites leaders in DC and in states, and the beautiful people and sophisticated people have none of these rules apply to them.

It's purely for show and control at this point, like you said. Science, safety never enter the equation.

These overlords suck so bad at hiding it, or pretending this is about safety, science, health, and not about control....it is at a level that they don't care how it looks. They are taunting or trolling us. They think we all are dumb compliant sheep. Subjects totally under their control. No freedom based in facts. Its a funny game for them. I say F them. Do not comply.

How does it not make any decent, average common sense and average compassion human's blood boil when you see us as a society (mostly the controlling overlords but also the parents / citizens who comply, go along with it) ...
allow, comply, even request or demand masking of all kids, even the videos of some panicking two year old being forcibly masked and it is freaking the kid out....

and at the same time the elites leaders in DC and in states, and the beautiful people and sophisticated people have none of these rules apply to them.

It's purely for show and control at this point, like you said. Science, safety never enter the equation.

These overlords suck so bad at hiding it, or pretending this is about safety, science, health, and not about control....it is at a level that they don't care how it looks. They are taunting or trolling us. They think we all are dumb compliant sheep. Subjects totally under their control. No freedom based in facts. Its a funny game for them. I say F them. Do not comply.
Funny how congress and the USPS are exempt from Biden's mandates.

A moat with alligators?
we've got enough gators but the dems will never allow funding for digging the moat to be budgeted.

My question is how completely will the 'whipping' and rejecting of Haitians be purposely disregarded by the leftist hypocrites and buried by the media when the same thing happens under a republican Prez.

Serious question. Do you actually know what they are talking about or do you just get your news from blue check marks and hope they are right?
You won't create a thread about how to upload pretty pictures, so i'm letting them do that for me. Intersection of politics & money, esp re: healthcare & drugs seems important, but I'll let this thread go back to truly important matters like the war of northern aggression.

You won't create a thread about how to upload pretty pictures, so i'm letting them do that for me. Intersection of politics & money, esp re: healthcare & drugs seems important, but I'll let this thread go back to truly important matters like the war of northern aggression.
Keep up Jr. The topic of discussion today is BLM(race hustling) and illegal immigration.

maybe it's a recently freed slave. But as to your statement of 'who's calling the shots?' being a good question regarding ANY president, you might want to get your head on straight before you post your garbage. Trump was roundly criticized for calling all the shots but now you want to pretend that he was as mentally AWOL as Biden is? You're just a chump taking shots in the dark.

Keep up Jr. The topic of discussion today is BLM(race hustling) and illegal immigration.

The War of Northern Aggression was soooo 3 pages ago. He knew that. He just got his feelings hurt when @tarheel0910 called him out for being an idiot and tried to deflect. He's a good little liberal sheep. Knows the playbook to the T.

The War of Northern Aggression was soooo 3 pages ago. He knew that. He just got his feelings hurt when @tarheel0910 called him out for being an idiot and tried to deflect. He's a good little liberal sheep. Knows the playbook to the T.
I bet @prlyles is extremely proud today seeing England's Prime Minister answer questions yesterday while Joe was banished off to the basement before he could open his trap.

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
I bet @prlyles is extremely proud today seeing England's Prime Minister answer questions yesterday while Joe was banished off to the basement before he could open his trap.
This whole situation about people deciding when Biden can and can't talk is very interesting to me. I wonder if anything will ever leak out about it? I would say Biden might leak something, but they'll just cut his mic off before he has a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT