ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

"You cannot change the rules of an election after it is under way and expect the American people to be ok with it."

Man, Ted Cruz is the definition of a cuck. Trump said Cruz's dad helped kill JFK and he called his wife ugly yet Cruz is still the biggest MAGA guy out there.

zHSYi5b.gif

Man, I'm sorry these LEOs are getting caught up in this. I hate for any of them to get injured while they're just doing their job. Truth be told though, I bet most would prefer to be in line with the Trump supporters storming the Capitol.

Is sep of church and state part of the "anti-establishment" stuff, cuz this looks like a big cross.

Gasp!!!!! How dare them do such a thing. They should set the capitol on fire like ANTIFA would. Maybe burn a few cities and kill a few cops while they are at it.

Imagine washington today if trump had won.

PS, i do not condone this behavior, but it has been brewing for a while now. I do hope MAGA gridlocks the grounds for the next 4 years. Would be hilarious

I was told on OOTB that only libs have time to riot during the workday because MAGA people have jobs. Were those poasters wrong on that one too?
Many of these people have $25 bets riding on this thing, lighten up.

As much as I’m enjoying watching this it is troubling that protestors so easily accessed the capitol bldg. it’s not like the protest was a surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT