ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

You have to excuse him. He is super apologetic when dealing with that side. It isnt as bad as it seems. Look away, nothing to see here.
Now had MAGA marched and only littered the streets, he would call for fully armed military to control the riot. Its hypocritical doublestandradism on display in his responses. He has excused ANTIFA the whole time.
Lots of the portland people and groups aren't even anti-fascists. And again extremes on both directions, pacific NW has some pretty large and organized white-supremacy groups.

Some is blm, some immigration reform, some cop brutality, lots climate change. Some are anti-corp communists.

A fair amount is also counter-protest against far-right marches... Left and right extremes have been clashing for yrs.

He has excused ANTIFA the whole time.
I think ANTIFA is barely a thing outside pacific NW and even then it is much less organized than people assume.

For example, typical blm protesters in downtown Raleigh, looting walgreens and rei aren't ANTIFA, they're simply against profiling, quicker triggers and other racist treatment by cops. Probably same in minneapolis.

So, I'm not sure what I excused since ANTIFA is barely defined. Shit is f'd up in Portland for sure, but it has been a mess since well before summer 2019, and more importantly Portland doesn't reflect what is happening elsewhere in the US. Fox headline of 'america is burning' is actually 'the typical 3 blocks in Portland are having probs'

I think ANTIFA is barely a thing outside pacific NW and even then it is much less organized than people assume.

For example, typical blm protesters in downtown Raleigh, looting walgreens and rei aren't ANTIFA, they're simply against profiling, quicker triggers and other racist treatment by cops. Probably same in minneapolis.

So, I'm not sure what I excused since ANTIFA is barely defined. Shit is f'd up in Portland for sure, but it has been a mess since well before summer 2019, and more importantly Portland doesn't reflect what is happening elsewhere in the US. Fox headline of 'america is burning' is actually 'the typical 3 blocks in Portland are having probs'
Dude, you have been excusing them the whole time. It wouldnt be a big deal if you viewed all those you list with the same vial attitude you have for MAGA folks. What happened at the capitol was bad. Just as bad as all the destruction across this country within the last year. But please, continue thinking that all that is isolated events, and doesnt count

I frankly don't give a f**k what a grumpy, redneck, half wit such as yourself thinks or does as long as it's not subverting a democratically elected government. Then again, I wouldn't bet against you not ending up in jail someday for being part of some crazy right wing group somewhere down the road.
tell him, comrade. Independent thought and individuality are плохая вещь; they don't belong in the collective. Better keep an eye on that one or he'll start thinking that the government should serve him and not the other way around.

Dude, you have been excusing them the whole time. It wouldnt be a big deal if you viewed all those you list with the same vial attitude you have for MAGA folks. What happened at the capitol was bad. Just as bad as all the destruction across this country within the last year. But please, continue thinking that all that is isolated events, and doesnt count
Antifa isn't really a thing. I know, because Joe Biden said so. But have a sense of humor dude, and enjoy watching @blazers mark the difference between different sets of rioters and then excuse them all but the MAGA ones. What, you didn't expect hypocrisy?

lol. You’re going to keep yourself “prepared”? Hahaha. For your bitch ass that means you’re practicing your crying and balling up in the fetal position.

Haha. MAGA isn’t going anywhere. At all. I know I’m not. And I’m also not interested in unity. Once we get back to where I want the country to be, then we can start working on unity.

Hahahaha. “Keep myself prepared”....
the hypocritical call for unity is obnoxious and disgusting. It actually reads 'join us or die, no trick too vile and despicable to take off the table'. Thank God there are still plenty willing to die rather than become leftist sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
They're BOTH isolated.

There i said it, MAGA probs are isolated too, happy?

MAGA has done some stoopid shit, like sink their own boats and disrupt highway and bridge traffic. But there haven't been that many noteworthy disruptions like the Capitol assault, so this is why I don't say "America is under attack from MAGA".

(Portland is their own deal, they're on their own planet, i'm not excusing left-wing burning, window-shattering, vandalism or the right-wing organized stuff like the proud-boy attacks on bars out there - just saying it's not reflective of USA)

Also, both scenarios involve a tiny % of the protesters "going bad". FBI is expecting to arrest hundreds of Capitol rioters, but that is a small % compared to the thousands of people in DC who were peaceful (just misled or gullible). Similarly just a tiny % of protesters in the marches were doing things like looting.

enjoy watching @blazers mark the difference between different sets of rioters and then excuse them all but the MAGA ones.
Violence is never excusable.

I have a few beefs with comparing summer 2019 spawned protests to Capitol protest.

a) The impetus.
BLM protest looting/vandalizing walgreens, fayetteville street & REI started for valid reasons: Racial injustice. The Capitol assault started over a myth: election fraud.
Neither should become violent, but even the peaceful protest part on the mall was a march against a myth.

b) The attempt at comparison of impact is ridiculous.
One is *primarly* marked by spray-paint, shattered glass and pilfered items from the electronics aisle at Target. If violence occurred it was usually due to counter-protesting rather than the marchers attacking someone. The typical protest didn't involve fires that you saw in Minneapolis.

The other is marked by
- members of our legislative branch having to flee and hide to avoid being attacked, halted partly because SS shot a lady in the chest
- a cop being beaten to death
- 15+ cops being hospitalized with injury from being beaten with pipes, flag pools, bear spray etc
- two pipe-bombs

c) The intent.
One wants bad cops put in jail, they want less profiling, then want equal treatment during arrests.... typical human rights stuff. They start with peaceful protest because they want to be heard and seen.
The other wanted to halt and overthrow governmental process. And part of the group went with premeditated intent of a violent coup (and maybe hang Pence for being an evil traitor).

Overall parts of both are bad, but so fundamentally different you just can't compare them.

I have a few beefs with comparing summer 2019 spawned protests to Capitol protest.

a) The impetus.
BLM protest looting/vandalizing walgreens, fayetteville street & REI started for valid reasons: Racial injustice. The Capitol assault started over a myth: election fraud.
Neither should become violent, but even the peaceful protest part on the mall was a march against a myth.

One is *primarly* marked by spray-paint, shattered glass and pilfered items from the electronics aisle at Target. If violence occurred it was usually due to counter-protesting rather than the marchers attacking someone. The typical protest didn't involve fires that you saw in Minneapolis.

The other is marked by
- members of our legislative branch having to flee and hide to avoid being attacked, halted partly because SS shot a lady in the chest
- 15+ cops being hospitalized with injury from being beaten with pipes, flag pools, bear spray etc
- two pipe-bombs

c) The intent.
One wants bad cops put in jail, they want less profiling, then want equal treatment during arrests.... typical human rights stuff. They start with peaceful protest because they want to be heard and seen.
The other wanted to halt and overthrow governmental process. And part of the group went with premeditated intent of a violent coup (and maybe hang Pence for being an evil traitor).

Overall parts of both are bad, but so fundamentally different you just can't compare them.
how subjective of you AND presumptuous of you to decide for all of us which riot was sort of OK and which wasn't. Violent rioting and destruction of property is not justified in a civil setting and is inexcusable, no matter where or for what reason it occurs. period.

I especially like the part where those rioting for your pet causes started off protesting peacefully but somehow got out of hand, while those not of your leanings were simply hellbent on the destruction of democracy itself. Don't be such a joke, and try to gain a little credibility.

a) The impetus.

The other is marked by
- two pipe-bombs

c) The intent.

Spoken like a true liberal fu*ktard.

A - False. Racial injustice is a myth constantly perpetuated by weak minded, white guilt liberals. Blacks eat it up because it gives them free reign to behave however they so choose and their behavior is "justified". Any protesting - rather violent or nonviolent - was complete horseshit and built on a lie that democrats created and promoted for the sole purpose of civil unrest and backlash against Donald Trump, who they falsely claim is a racist.

B - I love this part. As if people's business aren't important. They're obviously not important to you. Do you even have a job? I've never seen where you make mention of even being employed. This might be one of those situation where you don't know what you don't know. Also, those riots turned violent. People died, moron. It wasn't just robbing The Cheesecake Factory like you're attempting to spin it. And even if it was just that, you excusing it is par for the course.

C - "Typical human rights stuff" ...hahahahahahahahahahaha.....hahahahahahahaha.

how subjective of you AND presumptuous of you to decide for all of us which riot was sort of OK and which wasn't. Violent rioting and destruction of property is not justified in a civil setting and is inexcusable, no matter where or for what reason it occurs. period.

I especially like the part where those rioting for your pet causes started off protesting peacefully but somehow got out of hand, while those not of your leanings were simply hellbent on the destruction of democracy itself. Don't be such a joke, and try to gain a little credibility.
See exhibit A: BLM protest looting/vandalizing walgreens, fayetteville street & REI started for valid reasons:

Protest starting is no problem. His reference to MAGA stopping traffic, BLM did the same thing. Looting, vandalizing, burning buildings. storming government facilities, beating cops, killing anyone, all are wrong in the same sense. THey all should be punishable to the same degree. BUt excusing one side when because they line up with your personal beliefs or particular party, is hypocritical. Doesnt matter what side you are on.

I have no problem with protest and peaceful marches. But antagonist are there for one reason, to antagonize. We have a resident gunslinging terror beardeddick that resides here who likes to antagonize libs. He is the same in political beliefs. But if he tried to off those said libs, I wouldnt be party to that.

@blazers excuses the actions of those who are currently causing destruction. If its a political hot topic button, from the left, its excused automatically

Reactions: bluetoe
See exhibit A: BLM protest looting/vandalizing walgreens, fayetteville street & REI started for valid reasons:

Protest starting is no problem. His reference to MAGA stopping traffic, BLM did the same thing. Looting, vandalizing, burning buildings. storming government facilities, beating cops, killing anyone, all are wrong in the same sense. THey all should be punishable to the same degree. BUt excusing one side when because they line up with your personal beliefs or particular party, is hypocritical. Doesnt matter what side you are on.

I have no problem with protest and peaceful marches. But antagonist are there for one reason, to antagonize. We have a resident gunslinging terror beardeddick that resides here who likes to antagonize libs. He is the same in political beliefs. But if he tried to off those said libs, I wouldnt be party to that.

@blazers excuses the actions of those who are currently causing destruction. If its a political hot topic button, from the left, its excused automatically
I don't think you read my posts. It isn't about excusing it is about how the two aren't comparable based on impetus and intent.

And how often is left-wing protesting there just to antagonize. Forget Portland and go back to a typical city, like Raleigh.

Also, it looks there is some "whataboutism" regarding the traffic stops, i'm actually just saying those were harmless and dumb, like the boat sinking. Nobody will remember the traffic disruption as anything other than harmless and annoying. My point is that the BIG probs have been isolated.

Last edited:
B - I love this part. As if people's business aren't important. They're obviously not important to you. Do you even have a job? I've never seen where you make mention of even being employed. This might be one of those situation where you don't know what you don't know. Also, those riots turned violent. People died, moron. It wasn't just robbing The Cheesecake Factory like you're attempting to spin it. And even if it was just that, you excusing it is par for the course.
Nobody said small bus isn't important.

But a small business compared to overthrowing the country's government. Does Statefarm insurance cover the costs of burial for Pence if he gets hung, or the costs of undoing a coup which installs a wannabe dictator?

Not excusing any violence, vandalism, damage. I'm just saying not matter how great your combo of confirmation bias and ignorance, the two things can't be compared.

Nobody said small bus isn't important.

But a small business compared to overthrowing the country's government. Does Statefarm insurance cover the costs of burial for Pence if he gets hung, or the costs of undoing a coup which installs a wannabe dictator?

Not excusing any violence, vandalism, damage. I'm just saying not matter how great your combo of confirmation bias and ignorance, the two things can't be compared.
You're wasting your time with these people.

Reactions: blazers
I don't think you read my posts. It isn't about excusing it is about how the two aren't comparable based on impetus and intent.

And how often is left-wing protesting there just to antagonize. Forget Portland and go back to a typical city, like Raleigh.

Also, it looks there is some "whataboutism" regarding the traffic stops, i'm actually just saying those were harmless and dumb, like the boat sinking. Nobody will remember the traffic disruption as anything other than harmless and annoying. My point is that the BIG probs have been isolated.

maybe you should look up 'excusing' in a dictionary. (attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify. )

Tell us about Charlottesville...not just antagonistic, but unquestionably confrontational.

They absolutely can be compared. I just compared them.

And yeah, it's not your bias. It's mine. Typical liberal.

Reactions: uncfootball-

Is it harmless when it's possible that someone was on the way to save their mother's life and couldn't because of protestors blocking the street because they've been fed a lie about racial injustice?

When it coms to the not-so-great NW, I wish they (whoever it is doing it) would burn that mother ****er to the GD ground. **** them stupid MFer's. They get EXACTLY what they deserve. Dumb bastards LOVED this shit when the mean, old orange man was president. But now that Buydem is president, seems those in power are not liking it so much. FUGGEM!!

Reactions: bluetoe
When it coms to the not-so-great NW, I wish they (whoever it is doing it) would burn that mother ****er to the GD ground. **** them stupid MFer's. They get EXACTLY what they deserve. Dumb bastards LOVED this shit when the mean, old orange man was president. But now that Buydem is president, seems those in power are not liking it so much. FUGGEM!!

Relax, it is probably going to be okay.

Buydem?

Ohhhhh... that's sort of cleverrrrr-ish... in a way. So, it's Buy... like purchase, and Dem like... like "Them"... or "Dem-ocrats?"

NW... Needs Work

Buydem?

Ohhhhh... that's sort of cleverrrrr-ish... in a way. So, it's Buy... like purchase, and Dem like... like "Them"... or "Dem-ocrats?"

NW... Needs Work

Congrats! I took a few hours to get it but my EC students picked it up immediately. If you need some assistance with comprehension, I have a few lessons/strategies I could share with you that helps my students, not sure if it simple enough for you to grasp.

Congrats! I took a few hours to get it but my EC students picked it up immediately. If you need some assistance with comprehension, I have a few lessons/strategies I could share with you that helps my students, not sure if it simple enough for you to grasp.
Well... that's very considerate. But, since your students are smarter than the teacher- by the teacher's own admission- I think I'll pass.

Eventually Trump might be meaningless in gop, maybe maga, but I'd bet the tales of his deeds are going to be a steady stream of WTF for awhile:

Thing I find weird is people talk about police out hunting down black people when the facts are that more white people are killed by police every year. Doesn't make sense.

Thing I find weird is people talk about police out hunting down black people when the facts are that more white people are killed by police every year. Doesn't make sense.

It's not particularly surprising that more white people are killed by police in total, considering there are roughly five times as many white people as black people in this country.

I can't imagine anyone with a functioning brain thinking that black people and white people are treated equally by police or the justice system.

Reactions: strummingram
It's not particularly surprising that more white people are killed by police in total, considering there are roughly five times as many white people as black people in this country.

I can't imagine anyone with a functioning brain thinking that black people and white people are treated equally by police or the justice system.

Total population has nothing to do with the police killing more white people.

Total population has nothing to do with the police killing more white people.
Really??? Nothing at all? Please elaborate...

tumblr_mwshnoQm971ry3k4co7_250.gif

Yeah you’re right, they’re just racist against white people.

Sarcasm aside, wtf are you talking about?

Not everyone in the population is in a position to be shot by the police. If I said that white people use more oxygen and you said that is because there are 5 times more white people then that is correct. Everyone in the population uses oxygen.

Not everyone in the population is in a position to be shot by the police. If I said that white people use more oxygen and you said that is because there are 5 times more white people then that is correct. Everyone in the population uses oxygen.
Thank you for taking time from your book-signings to share that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT