ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

If florida man said wearing a mask protected you from chicks with dicks we’d have this covid thing licked

Why do you keep referring to Trump as Florida man. Isn't he originally from NY?

ETA - wait, is this some joke having to do with your Facebook evangelical buddies. I never get those.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
Why do you keep referring to Trump as Florida man. Isn't he originally from NY?

ETA - wait, is this some joke having to do with your Facebook evangelical buddies. I never get those.

He’s a man that lives in Florida

ETA - wait, this is a joke referring to all the “Florida man” news clips referring to males living in Florida doing stupid stuff.

Hmmmm wonder if the chicks with dicks are also the satanic reptilian child molesters
LOL, are you suffering under the delusion that if you just keep running the 'satanic reptilian blah blah blah' bit into the ground, that someone will eventually find it humorous?

I would say it isn't as funny as it once was, but that would imply that it was once funny.

Reactions: uncfootball-
LOL, are you suffering under the delusion that if you just keep running the 'satanic reptilian blah blah blah' bit into the ground, that someone will eventually find it humorous?

I would say it isn't as funny as it once was, but that would imply that it was once funny.

Are you living with the delusion that I give a flying fuk what you think is funny or not? I’m starting to wonder if you’re maybe one of these satanic reptilian child molesters. Do you think of satanic reptilian child molesters a lot? Do you see yourself as one day being a Satanic reptilian child molester? Were you raised by satanic reptilian child molesters? Are you in a cult of satanic reptilian child molesters? That would explain being so defensive about chicks with Dicks. Nttawwt

The wearing out of the reptilian thing is right up there with "Florida man" and the fictitious accounts of Facebook evangelicals.

Sometimes when you continue to beat the same joke up, it becomes funnier. The relentlessness in which the individual keeps harping on something can actually become the joke. For instance, the Connor McGregor meme that a certain poaster here continues to get is funny. It's funnier because several of us keep hammering it, knowing that we're running it into the ground. But this tactic is for expert comics. Don't try this at home. The results may vary, and in this case, they have.

The wearing out of the reptilian thing is right up there with "Florida man" and the fictitious accounts of Facebook evangelicals.

Sometimes when you continue to beat the same joke up, it becomes funnier. The relentlessness in which the individual keeps harping on something can actually become the joke. For instance, the Connor McGregor meme that a certain poaster here continues to get is funny. It's funnier because several of us keep hammering it, knowing that we're running it into the ground. But this tactic is for expert comics. Don't try this at home. The results may vary, and in this case, they have.

I’d say you quit being funny when you shit the bed and challenged numerous poasters to meet you to fight over getting your feelings hurt when the Florida man got his orange ass kicked by the satanic reptilian child molesters but it was actually long before that.

When I saw "Florida man" my first thought was Ron DeSantis

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Trump winning has no effect on the brainwashed liberal's bloodthirst for anyone that doesn't subscribe to their specific brand of mental disorder.
Dumbass, Jim Jordan is the person asking to waste congress time regarding cancel culture, he's repub.

Dumbass, Jim Jordan is the person asking to waste congress time regarding cancel culture, he's repub.

You don't think it's a problem for angry liberals to attempt to hurt people with whom they disagree? Or is this where you're going to vaguely tell us all how unimportant this is yet fail to list things you find more important?

Reactions: bluetoe
I’d say you quit being funny when you shit the bed and challenged numerous poasters to meet you to fight over getting your feelings hurt when the Florida man got his orange ass kicked by the satanic reptilian child molesters but it was actually long before that.

Looks like my words rankled somebody. No one was ever offended by a statement that didn't apply to them.

Reactions: bluetoe
Says the guy rankled by me using the term “satanic reptilian child molesters” ?

Hardly. I'm just an expert on comedy. I was trying to help you get better. But I know well enough that you can lead a horse to water...

I'll direct my efforts elsewhere. You go ahead and keep those knock-knock jokes coming. There's bound to be some children who poast here that might find your schtick humorous.

• Haha
Reactions: toophly1124
You don't think it's a problem for angry liberals to attempt to hurt people with whom they disagree? Or is this where you're going to vaguely tell us all how unimportant this is yet fail to list things you find more important?
this is unimportant, there are things more important than "cancel culture" for congress to focus on.

Hardly. I'm just an expert on comedy. I was trying to help you get better. But I know well enough that you can lead a horse to water...

I'll direct my efforts elsewhere. You go ahead and keep those knock-knock jokes coming. There's bound to be some children who poast here that might find your schtick humorous.

Well hopefully they won’t threaten to come to Wilmington and shoot me in the face. Now THAT would be childish right? RIGHT??

“Knock knock”
“who’s there?”
“Ray”
“Ray who?”
“Ray sist, but my friends call me Gunslingerdick”

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
“Knock knock”
“who’s there?”
“Ray”
“Ray who?”
“Ray sist, but my friends call me Gunslingerdick”

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Did you live under a rock from 2016-2020?
Jim Jordan and right-wing MSM are hyped about cancel culture because Trump lost his twitter handle. That's it. If that didn't happen we wouldn't be talking about it.

Trump loses -> spreads big lie about fraud -> helps incite Capitol insurrection -> twitter yanks him cuz hate speech yields deaths and stuff at Capitol. If Trump just put on a mask and didn't downplay the disease...

Jim Jordan and right-wing MSM are hyped about cancel culture because Trump lost his twitter handle. That's it. If that didn't happen we wouldn't be talking about it.

Trump loses -> spreads big lie about fraud -> helps incite Capitol insurrection -> twitter yanks him cuz hate speech yields deaths and stuff at Capitol. If Trump just put on a mask and didn't downplay the disease...
Again, you think cancel culture is only a thing because Jim Jordan (and who the hell is that, even?) is talking about it?

Where have you been?

Reactions: Heelicious
Of course it's a thing, but there are a million things, not all should be congress' top priorities.
I do agree that cancel culture shouldn't be a topic occupying congress' time. Both discussing preventing cancel culture, and cancelling things in the first place. There's more important stuff out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT