ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

@pooponduke somebody finally has gone public with the Trump campaign hacked file

Funny side note is that free-speech advocate (har har) Elon Musk deleted this guy's Twitter acct when he posted a link to the article.
As always, thanks for the info and link. Couple of things. First, I haven't downloaded and read the actual dossier. It's 271 pages and a little too much for a Friday morning (it might keep Noir busy until our Nation's next birthday). My only concern is the spin and lack of context with how the media will use it. There are examples galore that you yourself have parroted (Charlottesville, dictator, bloodbath, and so on) and now that it's been placed "out there" the normal media types will have no reason to resist the normal urge to attack Orange/Vance.

Second, I don't know that this guy really explains a good reason for doing this "reveal" when everyone else obviously made the decision to not publish this material. Seems "Robert" kept pushing the info out there until he/they found someone willing to do so. This is not earth shattering stuff and it appears to be all things we knew about Vance that the media has already covered. I really think this guy did this for two reasons. The biggest is he's the "journalist" version of Andy Katz from the bball world. He's driving hits and makes his living on Substack, so he needs them. His other motivation is he's a hater (and appears to be a jerk).

I looked him up. He started off at the Young Turks, has worked at The Nation, and The Intercept before doing Substack. Not exactly a murders' row of high level, neutral journalism. More importantly, he fancies himself as a bit of an anti-government/anti-establishment exposer. Which, you know, I can appreciate, but he's not always done it in a straight, high level integrity manner, and has attacked some from the angle of an "influencer" type of tactics. For example, he apparently has done numerous "pranks" on twiiter/X where he entices someone relevant to repost something he puts up, and when they do, he changes his screen name to attack that person. That's the kind of thing we see here, not from a serious journalist.

His mom's family were criminals. Woops, for all the soft, revisionist, dishonest libs here, I meant to say undocumented immigrants from El Salvador. He's no fan of Trump and Vance, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't believe he did any of this for virtuous reasons. He posted this for hits and gets to attack them in the process. It's a win/win.

Regarding your side note, Elon has been one of the people he picked a fight with in the past. So, it's no shock that they are viewing this as violating their policies. Mess with the bull, you get the horns. What would be funny is if he tries to post it on TruthSocial.

Reactions: blazers
OK, if you say that's what you was trying to say fine but here is what you said:

"For example, had Hitler honored the peace agreement and not attacked England, America never enters the war,"

You could replace "England" with "Poland" and your post would be perfectly fine. Even if Hitler had not attacked Poland we really don't know if he would have declared war on the US or not following Pearl Harbor.
They didn't teach grammar in the 1700's?

OK, if you say that's what you was trying to say fine but here is what you said:

"For example, had Hitler honored the peace agreement and not attacked England, America never enters the war,"

You could replace "England" with "Poland" and your post would be perfectly fine. Even if Hitler had not attacked Poland we really don't know if he would have declared war on the US or not following Pearl Harbor.
You're still doing it.

The example was incidental to my point. So, you are arguing over something completely unrelated and missing the bigger issue. It's like another poster here who gets filleted wide open on something, either he's 100% wrong or he makes a complete misstatement of what was said, and his tactic to avoid accepting the slice of humble pie is to suddenly pivot to pointing out a poster missing a comma or not posting a meme as he would have done. We have enough to argue over without diversions. Kind of like how I have pointed out dozens of times over the last 3 plus years that everyone always wants to piss on our former president and never discuss the disaster of our current president - all because he's a disaster and they are afraid the former will again become the current.

Secondly, you are just wrong on your actual argument. If Hitler left England alone and left everyone's shipping alone in the Atlantic, the US only goes after Japan. America had no stomach for and no desire for war. The Pacific would have been more than enough and we only jumped in when we did because we had to after Pearl. I maintain that had Hitler not messed with England or us directly, we never enter on the European front. And just for the record, declaring war is pretty irrelevant as it takes two to fight. Declaring and engaging are two different things. Nonetheless, I appreciate your knowledge of history. It's a commodity in rare supply these days.

@pooponduke somebody finally has gone public with the Trump campaign hacked file

Funny side note is that free-speech advocate (har har) Elon Musk deleted this guy's Twitter acct when he posted a link to the article.
One thing I forgot to point out in my other post about this guy. I found this comment hilarious and it speaks volumes about his real purposes:

"So the document is clearly newsworthy, providing Republican Party and conservative doctrine insight into what the Trump campaign perceives to be Vance’s liabilities and weaknesses. Those perceptions provide clues about what a campaign of remarkably little substance might actually think." (emphasis added)

I will first admit that Trump's campaign has been relatively weak on "substance" or actual policy proposals. It is, however, a campaign and not a policy thinktank position conference. However, the key word here is relatively. If a campaign were analyzed on a 100 point scale as to being totally revealing, Trump might be at 35. KH would be at a -10. And that's the point about relativity. Thus, to really look beyond the tidbits they have both given us, we can only look at their past policies and accomplishments. Four years of being a president, a lifetime of being an investor, developer, and builder of businesses - making wealth for himself and the many who have worked for him is a pretty good guide of what he believes and what he wants to do. Have there been colossal failures and have people gotten screwed over during the course of some of those events? Plenty. But that's the thing about speculation and investing. There are no guarantees or everyone would be able to do it. It's not easy and it's far from perfect. He's hurt plenty of people along the way. But, I suspect he's helped ten times that many. The Bills made it to four Super Bowls. Those were incredible teams that won a a crap ton of games. Is it better to be Buffalo or a city with no team whatsoever? People only want to focus on the failures. It's easy to pick on orange for the bad, even if the good grossly outweighs it.

KH also has a history. She has never made a single dollar on her own. She has never employed a single person. She has never created a single job. She has never made a single widget. She has never added any value to any existing thing. She has worked her entire life at the government's tit. And, she's not even done a bang-up job at that. ALL of her previous policy decisions and positions reflect that she sees the government as the answer to all issues. Even when the government gets it wrong, rather than stepping back, the answer is more. And who can blame her? It's the only world she has ever known (contrary to the words she reads and has now memorized to shit out her word salad during "interviews"). Yes, she's a woman. Yes, she's half black and half Indian. And, most importantly, she's not Joe and she's not DJT. Those are hardly actual qualifications to become employed at the hardest job in the world.

So, forgive me if I find this "journalist" hilarious in that he would justify his actions in releasing private, hacked material by complaining that Trump's campaign has "remarkably little substance". He literally just defined and described KH. Two more things for the record. I've really got no problem with the material being released unless it causes some risk for them or our government. Use better security and smarter IT people. When will people learn? Finally, I'd love to she the dossier that KH's campaign did for Timmy. I bet it's shorter than this post because they clearly didn't properly vet that dude.

This is what normal Americans see when comparing the two and how they answer questions.

You're not wrong about "what normal Americans see when comparing the two". Where you're wrong is what YOU perceive from that 15 second clip versus those normal people.

Most Americans see one person who is concerned about a host of problems associated with Harris/Biden's immigration policies and the other is simply cackling away.

Don't let your hatred blind you from what is there to be seen.

The Pacific would have been more than enough and we only jumped in when we did because we had to after Pearl. I maintain that had Hitler not messed with England or us directly, we never enter on the European front.
I'm sorry, I'm having trouble following your thinking, best to just drop it.

You're not wrong about "what normal Americans see when comparing the two". Where you're wrong is what YOU perceive from that 15 second clip versus those normal people.

Most Americans see one person who is concerned about a host of problems associated with Harris/Biden's immigration policies and the other is simply cackling away.

Don't let your hatred blind you from what is there to be seen.

Trump is a an unserious buffoon who has no serious answer for any problems. His results have been a disaster because he's just not smart and doesn't care about your issues. He thinks you are sucker for believing in his nonsense. According to the people around him- he thinks his supporters are gross.

Now go buy a fake coin and another pair of sneakers because this felon/rapist is having his going out of business sale and he thinks he needs your money now more than you do.

"This" being senseless gun violence and mass killing of children.

Do you support the murder of children or do you agree with Walz that murdering children isn't a good thing?
Do you support the rape and murder of women by illegals who have come into our country due to the Biden/Harris border policy? Do you also support that under the Biden/Harris border plan, there are 325,000 children unaccounted for?

Well, I thought that was better than just saying you don't know WTF you're talking about.
It's certainly nicer, and for keeping it civil, I say thank you. But what I said wasn't high level or difficult to follow. It's ok for us to just disagree on something. I even paid you a compliment at the end. Rather than trying to dumb it down even further, I'll just drop it as you requested. Don't know if anyone ever started a theoretical WWII thread, but no one wants to see the debate here. It would be about as entertaining as Round 579 of the civil war discussion.

It's certainly nicer, and for keeping it civil, I say thank you. But what I said wasn't high level or difficult to follow. It's ok for us to just disagree on something. I even paid you a compliment at the end. Rather than trying to dumb it down even further, I'll just drop it as you requested. Don't know if anyone ever started a theoretical WWII thread, but no one wants to see the debate here. It would be about as entertaining as Round 579 of the civil war discussion.
I agree, this is not the place and yes, it would wind up being another civil war/slavery discussion.

Reactions: pooponduke

Is that what you was trying to say @pooponduke ? Was you trying to say that? Shame on you if you was.

Trump is a an unserious buffoon who has no serious answer for any problems. His results have been a disaster because he's just not smart and doesn't care about your issues. He thinks you are sucker for believing in his nonsense. According to the people around him- he thinks his supporters are gross.

Now go buy a fake coin and another pair of sneakers because this felon/rapist is having his going out of business sale and he thinks he needs your money now more than you do.

You're getting nervous. You're finally acknowledging what's coming. Trump is going to win and you're going to melt down and scream at the sky and I'm going to enjoy it immensely.

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant
Do you support the rape and murder of women by illegals who have come into our country due to the Biden/Harris border policy? Do you also support that under the Biden/Harris border plan, there are 325,000 children unaccounted for?

Immigrants commit far less crimes than native born citizens. We need more workers in this country so our immigration process needs to improved. It's good for communities, it's good for business and the economyas a whole.

You sound like you are caught in trump/Newsmax echo chamber where random words come of you but very little seems based in reality.

If you want long term solutions to help immigration, congress needed to pass laws to solve the issues. Like we all know, the GOP lead house wasn't willing to take a win because trump needed a talking point for his uneducated based to express their racist insecurities through. Now go buy another trump coin.

You're getting nervous. You're finally acknowledging what's coming. Trump is going to win and you're going to melt down and scream at the sky and I'm going to enjoy it immensely.

Sleep Yawn GIF

Reactions: Heels Noir
Immigrants commit far less crimes than native born citizens. We need more workers in this country so our immigration process needs to improved. It's good for communities, it's good for business and the economyas a whole.

You sound like you are caught in trump/Newsmax echo chamber where random words come of you but very little seems based in reality.

If you want long term solutions to help immigration, congress needed to pass laws to solve the issues. Like we all know, the GOP lead house wasn't willing to take a win because trump needed a talking point for his uneducated based to express their racist insecurities through. Now go buy another trump coin.
If we were to just follow the laws currently on the books things would be much better.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010

R.2c3f8c51ca1f76f2aa7ad1ba57adb451

A foreign leader is invited here, flown to an ammunition plant at the tax payers expense, his country is not in NATO and is openly campaigning for a candidate. Seems perfectly legal...

And you folks cried Russia, Russia, Russia

^ This.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT