ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC games week 10

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Dook is at BC. I expected BC to be a bit better this year than the Eagles are, and I certainly did not expect that Dook could be 5-3. Dook leads at the Half 24-14.

I dunno why it's only ACC games...

UGA Is beating Tennessee badly in Athens.

Watching this game reminds me how much more intense and strong (well coached) the SEC teams are over the ACC.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND

Watching this game reminds me how much more intense and strong (well coached) the SEC teams are over the ACC.
Tennessee getting beat down would help Drake's chances for the Heisman. I don't actually think he would win, but he's moving closer to a lock for NY every week.

7 minutes left in Cuse at Pitt game. Cuse just now topped 100 yards Total Offense.

kirby’s visor look in the rain is terrible.

on the other hand, i wish carolina’s defense was as aggressive.

Last edited:
Tennessee getting beat down would help Drake's chances for the Heisman. I don't actually think he would win, but he's moving closer to a lock for NY every week.
CBS mentioned Bo Nix as a contender. Didn't even show Unc's win on the halftime show, let alone mention Drake.

i’m switching between a lot of games here, but i hope carolina has a plan next week…this is the game that will define the dragon, imo.

state is bringing a lot of pressure on an elite qb…hopefully chizik sees that banks is a tough matchup and hartman does run.

also, we don’t send enough pressures…i know what chizik is about, but at some point at auburn, his scheme pressured sec qb’s.

the state qb isn’t good when pressured, much less most college qb’s…something has to break soon.

i cannot rely on grimes and duck to hold up, that’s just me lol.

also, we don’t send enough pressures…i know what chizik is about, but at some point at auburn, his scheme pressured sec qb’s.

the state qb isn’t good when pressured, much less most college qb’s…something has to break soon.

Amen.

The Clemson offense is flat as a fritter. Dabo may keep DJ at QB long enough to make certain that Clemson is eliminated from any possibility of making the payoff.

The Clemson offense is flat as a fritter. Dabo may keep DJ at QB long enough to make certain that Clemson is eliminated from any possibility of making the payoff.
I think being shutout (and having 28 points hung on them) by an unranked ND team might take care if any CFP shot.

While ND beating Clemson makes our loss look a little better, it's horrible for the conference and pretty much eliminates the remote chance we had at the playoff and means we'll probably need to win the conference to play in a NY6 bowl.

i’m switching between a lot of games here, but i hope carolina has a plan next week…this is the game that will define the dragon, imo.

state is bringing a lot of pressure on an elite qb…hopefully chizik sees that banks is a tough matchup and hartman does run.
WF needs to win this game. Not just because it's moo, but because I don't want to play them at their place after two straight losses.

Reactions: strummingram

1 sack, 2 TFL, 0 QB hurries today.

And we saw that again last night with the way Clemson played. The Tigers looked like maybe the 5th best team in the SEC. Maybe. That D should be tougher than it played at ND, and Dabo's heart bleeding for DJ to be his QB no matter what has cost the team any chance at the playoff and could cost an ACC championship.

And we saw that again last night with the way Clemson played. The Tigers looked like maybe the 5th best team in the SEC. Maybe. That D should be tougher than it played at ND, and Dabo's heart bleeding for DJ to be his QB no matter what has cost the team any chance at the playoff and could cost an ACC championship.
They had a really bad road game last night. I doubt they have another bad game this season. It's possible, but not likely.

CBS mentioned Bo Nix as a contender. Didn't even show Unc's win on the halftime show, let alone mention Drake.
There is very little respect for ACC football. No respect for the league means no respect for someone like Maye.

They had a really bad road game last night. I doubt they have another bad game this season. It's possible, but not likely.
If Mack's staff were truly 1st rate, this UNC team could beat Clemson with DJ at QB. Maye would make the Clemson secondary work very hard just to stay even. Clemson is not a shoo-in to win out, at least until bowl.

As did I.
Did you get the feeling that their hearts just weren't into it all that much? I did. It seemed to me like they were largely going through the motions, and that they lacked fire and energy. They seemed to lack any sense of urgency to make the stops and alter the game.

As they were playoff ranked #4, that definitely should not have been the case. They had everything to lose and thus a whole lot to play for.

So I wonder if perhaps they had already given up on earning the playoff. If that were the case, then losing at ND would not be so bad.

Did you get the feeling that their hearts just weren't into it all that much? I did. It seemed to me like they were largely going through the motions, and that they lacked fire and energy. They seemed to lack any sense of urgency to make the stops and alter the game.

As they were playoff ranked #4, that definitely should not have been the case. They had everything to lose and thus a whole lot to play for.

So I wonder if perhaps they had already given up on earning the playoff. If that were the case, then losing at ND would not be so bad.

I hope they feel that way on December 3rd too.

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT