ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games Today

Archer2

Hall of Famer
Aug 5, 2009
The Old North State
I'll be interested to see how USF does against ND and GT against UCF. Is ND really that good? I know their ranking is skewed a bit by the fact that the B1G isn't represented in the polls. Is FSU that bad, or is GT pretty decent, or both?

It sucks not to be playing today.

College football is way less interesting when the Heels aren't playing. But there's also Le Mans this weekend... lol

Louisville at Pitt
FSU at Miami
NVSU at VT
GT at Syracuse
d00k at UVA
TSU at BC

I’ll take the home teams in all games except the GT game, although Louisville could win their game. It really sucks not to be playing. Hopefully, a couple of our dinged up players will be back for BC.

Last edited:
No way we will ever know but I think the Heels would have beaten Auburn had that game been played.

I'll be interested to see how USF does against ND and GT against UCF. Is ND really that good? I know their ranking is skewed a bit by the fact that the B1G isn't represented in the polls. Is FSU that bad, or is GT pretty decent, or both?

It sucks not to be playing today.
Down goes Oklahoma.
Gotta love that. Pitt has seven sacks and holds UofL to 223 total yards, they must have a pretty good team. The overall play of the conference is slowly building.

Our offensive line play needs to make some significant improvements or Pitt is going to eat us up in the trenches and Sam will end up running for his life. But if we create holes in the running game and give him time to throw then I think we should be fine against them, and just about anybody else for that matter. IMO this team will live/die by the o-line play.

I doubt that we leap frog them this week but K state did us a favor by knocking off Oklahoma. Miss St could also do us a big favor in the hypothetical world where we end up in playoff contention. The more chaos at the top, the better.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Our offensive line play needs to make some significant improvements or Pitt is going to eat us up in the trenches and Sam will end up running for his life. But if we create holes in the running game and give him time to throw then I think we should be fine against them, and just about anybody else for that matter. IMO this team will live/die by the o-line play.

We don’t play Pitt this year, unless somehow both make the ACCCG.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT