ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games Week 9

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Syracuse got curb stomped in Blacksburg. Hokie D actually looked sound once again, and the Cuse secondary allowed Hokie receivers to be wide open all night.

Is Pry about to turn things around for VT? is this the final go around for Babers? Or is Cuse stuck with him because A (it lacks resources) + B (who else really wants to be football HC there?

Syracuse got curb stomped in Blacksburg. Hokie D actually looked sound once again, and the Cuse secondary allowed Hokie receivers to be wide open all night.

Is Pry about to turn things around for VT? is this the final go around for Babers? Or is Cuse stuck with him because A (it lacks resources) + B (who else really wants to be football HC there?
Babers should have been gone before now same ole cuse

Babers should have been gone before now same ole cuse
When they win, they draw better TV numbers than BC winning, but that says nothing. So I am OK with them always losing.

FSU is all over Wake in Winston.

BC hung on to beat hapless UConn.

Future ACC SMU toyed with Tulsa 69-10. UNC album Kevin Wilson in his 1st year as Tulsa HC with UNC alum Ron Burton serving as DC with a fancy title.

Watched some of the lil Carolina game and noticed grimes never played for A&M. He hasn’t played this year apparently

Clemson driving with less than 2 down 7. But Moo clock keeper just cheated Clemson of 15 seconds.

Clemson WRs simply cannot get open. They have not one that has break away speed. Not one is super shaky with the hips and arms.

Soon-to-be ACC member Cal had a small protest at midfield before its Home game vs. SC. It is not clear what the group was protesting.

UVA RB Pace, who jus not as big nor as strong as Hmpton, got hit 2 yards behind LOS by 2 Canes and kept pushing until he gained 2 yards.

dave doeren is such a tool…he’s all emotional again after beating a team, a team in clemson that was also 4-3, talking about god, and belief in his team…then tells the network reporter to tell steve smith to kiss his ass.

except steve smith was on espn this morning, not the cw network.

dave doeren is such a tool…he’s all emotional again after beating a team, a team in clemson that was also 4-3, talking about god, and belief in his team…then tells the network reporter to tell steve smith to kiss his ass.

except steve smith was on espn this morning, not the cw network.

Saw that. He’s an idiot. I’d give a good amount of money to see us lay 50 on them this year. Pipe dream - I know

Reactions: gteeitup
Ku bet #6 OU. KU is one of the basketball schools that should never be better than UNC in football. There isn't enough football talent in KS to piss on.

When was the last time that Mack beat a top 6 team?

Ku bet #6 OU. KU is one of the basketball schools that should never be better than UNC in football. There isn't enough football talent in KS to piss on.

When's the last time he played one?

played a random money line parlay today…wouldn’t let me play more that $10 because it paid out over a $1m and that game was one of them…I put $2 for six games to win $416,890…lost it when rice lost…if i go 5/6 im gonna be pissed haha.

but yes, agree about kansas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT