ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino...

gary-7

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2003
Parts Unknown
...was apparently in even deeper. Being ID-ed as "Coach 2" directly involved in the Bowen stuff.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...-rick-pitino-coach-2-federal-complaint-source

BTW: I trust most of you have noticed thru this who one of the FBI bait-moles, aka, CW ("cooperating witness") was? --- none other than that POS Marty Blazer (who got UNC football in deep sh** under Butch Davis). The FBI flipped him and he's the one who lured Michel in to recruit some of these Assistant Coaches for his fake financial services company.

Another source, the Score, says he actually directed the $$. Pack your toothbrush, Rick.

So, should we refer to little Ricky, the walking corpse, as "Coach-2"? :cool:

So there interim head coach is within the program. Seems odd to me. Did he not know about what was going on? I would have cleaned house....

I see the "interim" is former player, Padgett, as sk said already an asst., but note that many at UL really see him as truly an interim and not the "head coach" for the foreseeable future. Read an article and some very loyal longtime Cardinals are calling the situation Armageddon like, that UL may not fully recover after this "scandal", an alumae and member of board of trustees said.

These kind of shenanigans needed to be handled brutally. To the point where programs like Arizona and Louisville can barely field a team and absolutely no postseason play for multiple years. You have to send a message that this won't be tolerated and if caught it will take a decade to recover.

Only correction David, they moved from Ariz. to Louisville....but dang follow the $$ yet again.

Reactions: gary-7
Did I read one of Pitino’s quotes correctly after he wa fired - something like “they (the university) did what they had to and now I’ll do what I have to”? A veiled threat over maybe suing them over being fired or paying him out? What a piece of garbage he is.

Pitino is a miserable human being and is about to pay the piper big time!

How far can this piece of slime fall you ask; I answer, How far is there?

I understand why he would fight to squeeze every dime he can out of UL though, since he is done for good with anything bball related.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT