ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt @ UNC Gamethread

Okay guys I see how it is. Just leave me hanging then... lol

TD Heels! Lets go boys!

Now if I can just get this stupid 771 error code of my screen so I can actually watch the game...

Directv is garbage

Williams with a bust the gut TD run.

That idiot Fedora is probably whining that such a run was not made by a QB.

Except for the 1 big run, the D looked sound on that series, even though we gave up a TD.

Get a couple of more guys on the D to see the field and know what do, and can do it with sound fundamentals, the way Holcomb does, and add a true Big Play guy on D who must be double teamed, and Papuchis could have something.

Unlike Marquise Williams, Ratliff-Williams can have a very long and prosperous and prestigious NFL career - because ARW stopped playing QB.

Has the ghost of Bill Dooley come back to force Fedora to use RBs correctly? Williams looks like one of Dooley's boys.

14-7 Heels

Reactions: uncboy10
Need to get another score here and start piling on the pressure.

Fumble kills another successful drive that looked like the plays were called by the staff or either Dooley or Crum or Mack.

Pitt ties it, but that is not bothersome to me because it took a perfect pass by Pickett with a perfect catch by French (Morrison was all over him in very way save interference), and then Pitt getting away with an obvious hold on the jet sweep.

The D is playing smarter and tougher than it did at ECU.

And the play calling allows that D to rest.

We can win this game.

Good game! I'm not kidding when I say I had a dream last night and UNC won this game. I forgot to change my pick on the OOTB thread.

It's a shame the stadium is so empty.

Carter only picked up 2, and it was a great play, because it - the way the play unfolded - led to a Pitt penalty.

And that led to the TD.

Fedora is proving that old fashioned Doolley ball wins.

I'd feel a lot better if we could get a stop and take a 2 score lead into halftime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT