ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Week

razzaba

Freshman
Nov 12, 2011
I usually hate this week, since I have degrees from both schools and therefore split allegiance, but next week isn’t going to be anywhere near close.

Phil Jurkovec is the worst starting QB I’ve ever seen at Pitt, and bonehead Narduzzi seems intent to not start anyone but him, for some inexplicable reason. Expect a ground and pound 1990s style offense from the dinosaur in human flesh that is Frank Cignetti. Except the offensive line is not good, and aside from some occasional flashes, Hammond and Flemister are not real threats.

Our secondary should have an opportunity for a 2 or 3 interception day, even with limited throws. Phil throws up wobbly ducks and makes bad decisions.

Oh, and expect that if Phil does start, the home crowd will be relentless in their displeasure of him and the coaching staff.

Reactions: heelbent
Jurkovec had some good games at BC before being injured. Is he not fully recovered? Is he now gun-shy? Is the cast around him just bad?

Jurkovec had some good games at BC before being injured. Is he not fully recovered? Is he now gun-shy? Is the cast around him just bad?
He looks… dejected. Maybe even depressed. I don’t know what’s mental and what is physical at this point, but it’s not good. Making poor decisions, wobbly throws, and has really bad body language on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT