ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

it was outstanding…see if you can find the zach johnson audio…some dude is giving him the business about his ryder cup picks haha.
is this it? Unfortunately can't hear what the fan or fans are saying, but clearly Zack is telling them to 'shut up'.. Was there a lot of that kind of stuff?

is this it? Unfortunately can't hear what the fan or fans are saying, but clearly Zack is telling them to 'shut up'.. Was there a lot of that kind of stuff?
somebody on the socials said the patron said “your picks sucked, should’ve had gooch on the team”…i’ve seen a few more.

one dude yells to spieth, “make this hole your bitch!!”

Reactions: bluetoe
I missed it because I forgot it was time for it. Was it good, and did these shenanigans disrupt the play or the broadcast? Too bad, idiots ruin everything.
Ruin it? I thought it was basically what that tournament was known for. They were just keeping the tradition alive. They were doing God's work.

Ruin it? I thought it was basically what that tournament was known for. They were just keeping the tradition alive. They were doing God's work.

It is known as the rowdy stop on tour and they’ve even been promoting it as such over the past several years. But it’s clearly gotten out of hand and I’m betting the PGA tour is regretting their decision to promote it the way they have. And like people always do, they’re overdoing it. Every drunken schlub in attendance is trying to be more outrageous than the guy before him.

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
read @gunslinger's post. I couldn't have said it better. What is a little rowdy fun becomes idiocy because one fool tries to outdo another fool. If you think that's God's work, you might be a redneck.

Reactions: Archer2
It is known as the rowdy stop on tour and they’ve even been promoting it as such over the past several years. But it’s clearly gotten out of hand and I’m betting the PGA tour is regretting their decision to promote it the way they have. And like people always do, they’re overdoing it. Every drunken schlub in attendance is trying to be more outrageous than the guy before him.
Trying to be more outrageous than the guy before you is the American way.

read @gunslinger's post. I couldn't have said it better. What is a little rowdy fun becomes idiocy because one fool tries to outdo another fool. If you think that's God's work, you might be a redneck.
It was a joke, but what you just described are also known as politicians.

Trying to be more outrageous than the guy before you is the American way.
jeff-foxworthy-timeline-2.png

Reactions: bluetoe
I'm not reading the articles, because my original comment was a joke. How other people look at it and what they might do doesn't matter to me. You took my comment too seriously.
I can't believe you think this is funny. I'm no prude, but when I go to a golf tournament, the only balls I want to see are the small white dimpled ones...no wait...

golf-streaker-sport_-preview.jpg

This is yet another unintended consequence of social media. If these boneheads weren't getting filmed and posted, much of this would never have occurred. I love this tourney just because it's the opposite of everything else.

I love playing golf, but have always had issues personally with the guys that get their panties so wadded up over slight noises during their prep and/or swings. I mostly played sports like bball growing up and literally had huge guys in my face doing and saying all kinds of things I had to block out. So, the idea of Tiger going nuts because someone made the sound of a camera shutter during his swing was always weird. This year's WM went too far though. These "fans" are ruining a good thing just trying to go viral.

any chance you might summarize what he's assaulting my hearing about? I made it about eight seconds.
That's Mad Dog's schtick. He yells.

But what happened is that Shohei Ohtani hit his first home run as a Dodger. It's been estimated that this particularly ball was worth at least 100K. The woman who ended up with the ball was promptly taken by Dodger's security away from the stands and separated her from her husband. They basically made it clear that Ohtani wanted the ball and that they would never authenticate the ball for her so they she might as well give it up for a couple hats that they were offering. They wouldn't let her leave and eventually she agreed to the two hats, a bat and a different ball signed by Ohtani. They are worth about a 1000 a piece if authenticated. So, the Dodgers organization bullied their long time fan into giving up a 100K ball for about 4K.

Then, to put the icing on the cake, Ohtani was quoted through his interpreter as saying that he had met with the fan, got the ball back and was very happy. Only the lady and her husband indicated they were never even in the same room as Ohtani, let alone spoke with/met him. This is all on the heels of a big mess about 10 days ago that came out allegedly that Ohtani's previous interpreter had ripped him off several million dollars due to gambling. However, no one has yet to be charged with any crimes.

All in all, the Dodgers as an organization look like a bunch of goons. That's what Mad Dog was going off on.

Reactions: Archer2
That's Mad Dog's schtick. He yells.

But what happened is that Shohei Ohtani hit his first home run as a Dodger. It's been estimated that this particularly ball was worth at least 100K. The woman who ended up with the ball was promptly taken by Dodger's security away from the stands and separated her from her husband. They basically made it clear that Ohtani wanted the ball and that they would never authenticate the ball for her so they she might as well give it up for a couple hats that they were offering. They wouldn't let her leave and eventually she agreed to the two hats, a bat and a different ball signed by Ohtani. They are worth about a 1000 a piece if authenticated. So, the Dodgers organization bullied their long time fan into giving up a 100K ball for about 4K.

Then, to put the icing on the cake, Ohtani was quoted through his interpreter as saying that he had met with the fan, got the ball back and was very happy. Only the lady and her husband indicated they were never even in the same room as Ohtani, let alone spoke with/met him. This is all on the heels of a big mess about 10 days ago that came out allegedly that Ohtani's previous interpreter had ripped him off several million dollars due to gambling. However, no one has yet to be charged with any crimes.

All in all, the Dodgers as an organization look like a bunch of goons. That's what Mad Dog was going off on.
yelling I can deal with. Screeching is not so easy. Thanks for the rundown.. If I was part of that, I'm thinking it might not be over...unless they forced her to sign something, which I imagine they did. But it STILL might not be over..

yelling I can deal with. Screeching is not so easy. Thanks for the rundown.. If I was part of that, I'm thinking it might not be over...unless they forced her to sign something, which I imagine they did. But it STILL might not be over..
lol, did we mention he’s a repeated gambler?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT