ADVERTISEMENT

Polino is apparently fully healthy

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Does he play 60 or more snaps? Can he make a big difference, especially in preventing Pitt making sacks?

I'm worried about his ability to play 10 snaps. If he plays 60, it would be huge for our OL against a stout Pitt defense. His leadership would be invaluable for our young OL and perhaps help us establish a running game in order to relieve some of the pressure from Sam. Pitt is very stingy against the run and if we can't get some kind of running game going, Sam is going to be under immense pressure.

I'm worried about his ability to play 10 snaps. If he plays 60, it would be huge for our OL against a stout Pitt defense. His leadership would be invaluable for our young OL and perhaps help us establish a running game in order to relieve some of the pressure from Sam. Pitt is very stingy against the run and if we can't get some kind of running game going, Sam is going to be under immense pressure.
I think he played 12 or 14 snaps last game.

Not listed on the depth chart
He got hurt during the Miami game. We are 2-0, 2 upset Ws, with a fully healthy Polino starting. Without Polino starting, we are 2-5.

His absence is not the only factor, but I think it is the biggest one.

Reactions: Archer2
He got hurt during the Miami game. We are 2-0, 2 upset Ws, with a fully healthy Polino starting. Without Polino starting, we are 2-5.

His absence is not the only factor, but I think it is the biggest one.

Yes I realize that but with the thread topic saying he’s 100% but he’s not listed on the depth chart so is he really healthy? I hope so.

Reactions: Archer2
Whatever he can contribute is a bonus, as it gives us a chance to have fresher linemen in a game versus a team that gets a lot of sacks.

1. Hopefully Sam gets enough time to exploit their secondary..
  1. Yeah, we need to run the ball well enough to keep their defense honest.
I think he played 12 or 14 snaps last game.
I had no idea. I hope he can play a lot of snaps tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT