ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Contest Official Winners 2020/2021 --Congratulations!

I'm bringing everyone on gradually. Everyone gets their full subscription. I have a couple of more people left and should get them all on within the next 3 weeks.

Montana_heel and Heelzlover,

You guys should be good to go!

Check your email for log-in instructions.

Enjoy!

Hey Steat, sorry to be a pain, my e-mail got hacked last week and although I am receiving some e-mail, nothing has come from you. Thanks for all the work you put in, I am sure it is time consuming and this is not helping matters.

Hey Steat, sorry to be a pain, my e-mail got hacked last week and although I am receiving some e-mail, nothing has come from you. Thanks for all the work you put in, I am sure it is time consuming and this is not helping matters.

The email will come directly from Rivals, not me. Your name is on it.. initials MG

You need to check on this ASAP. Info on subscription is below. You will need to redeem by responding to them. Contact Rivals at the email below if you having any problems.

Note the confirmation # below. Please take care of this ASAP. you have to redeem the gift.

Gift Subscription Purchased

XXXXXXXXXXXX, your gift subscription to is on its way! We have sent the gift link with your personal message to XXXXXXXXXX at XXXXXXXX@gmail.com. We have also sent a copy of the gift email to you for your records.

The gift link can only be used once and the link will expire one year from the date of purchase, so make sure XXXXXXXX redeems it right away! If for any reason XXXXXXXXXXXXt doesn't wish to be a part of the insider community, you have 60 days from date of purchase in which you can request a refund provided the gift has not been redeemed. For this or any other questions about your gift purchase, please chat with a Rivals customer care representative at rivals.com/help.
Order Summary
Gift Recipient: XXXXXXXXXXX
Gift Length: 1 YEAR
Estimated Tax: $6.00
Estimated Total Price: $105.95
Purchased on: 08/04/2021
Order Confirmation: rivalscom-382ae267-bb59-4c2f-bbbb-573258
Payment Method: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We hope xxxxxxxxxxx enjoys their new subscription!

NOTE: You need to sign into your account since you are already a member. If you continue to have problems, contact then as outlined.
Sorry to bring this back to the top of the board... Following their help protocol, had an online chat with an agent to no avail. They cannot see the new gift subscription on my account. Agent said to have the gift sender contact them directly.

Sorry to bring this back to the top of the board... Following their help protocol, had an online chat with an agent to no avail. They cannot see the new gift subscription on my account. Agent said to have the gift sender contact them directly.

I talked to them and they have sent another link. Please follow instructions exactly for the activation of the link. If you have any further problems, email me at openingdaygame.com.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT