ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Contest Official Winners 2020/2021 --Congratulations!

Steat

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
Here are the official winners for the 2020/2021 Season. It was great working with you guys. My plan is to expand the prizes next season. Over the next few months, I welcome any recommendations for changes in the contest.

Congrats guys! It was an honor!

A special shout out to a few folks as follows:

- gauchoheel picked Baylor for upset in the NCAA title game and won the grand prize
- Tarheels39 won Contest #1 for the second year in a row.
- slothrop8 was a double winner
- the Sky is Carolina Blue was a double winner

Prediction Contest (Grand Prize) Post Season
Grand Prize: 50-inch Flat Screen TV----------gauchoheel (118 pts)

Second Place: Callaway Golf Shirt-------------FaithPlusOne (111 pts)
Second Place: Callaway Golf Shirt-------------gobblercalls (111 pts)

Third Place: $25 Walmart Gift Certificate-----Go Heels #1 (98 pts)

Contest #1
1st Place: 1-Year Subscription to Premium-------------Tarheels39 (216 pts)
2nd Place: 9--Month Subscription to Premium------- jrhessey (206 pts)
*3rd Place: (See Below)--------------------------------------slothrop8 (205 pts)
*4th Place: (See Below)--------------------------------------the Sky is Carolina Blue! (200 pts)

Contest #2
1st Place: 1-Year Subscription to Premium-----------------HOWSWEETITISTOBEATARHEEL (135 pts)
*2nd Place: (See Below) ----------------------------------------slothrop8 (126 pts)
3rd Place: 6 - month Subscription to Premium------------montana_heel (123 pts)
*4th Place: (See Below) -------------------------------------------the Sky is Carolina Blue! (120 pts)
4th Place 6 - month Subscription to Premium-----------HeeLover (120 pts)

• Double Winner—Max 1-Year Subscription to Premium – slothrop8

• Double Winner—Max 1-Year Subscription to Premium – the Sky is Carolina Blue!

Prize Redemption (Grand Prize Contest)
Email the following information to:
openingdaygame@gmail.com
1. Screen Name
1. Legal Name

2. Home Address (No P.O. Boxes)

Prize Redemption (Contest #1 and #2)
Email the following information to:
openingdaygame@gmail.com
1. Screen Name
2. Name on Rivals Account

NOTE: I will process all prizes on the same day. Thus, please send your information to me by Monday, 4/19.

Last edited:
Thanks for running this all season - lots of fun. I sent you an email a few days ago - just let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for running this all season - lots of fun. I sent you an email a few days ago - just let me know if you need anything else.
Please send again as I don't show it as received. Please make sure you send to correct email address: openingdaygame@gmail.com

I show the following received:

Tarheels39
jrhessey
FaithPlusOne
gobblercalls
HOWSWEETITISTOBEATARHEEL
montana_heel

Still waiting for:

gauchoheel
Go Heels #1
slothrop8
the Sky is Carolina Blue!
HeeLover

Please send again as I don't show it as received. Please make sure you send to correct email address: openingdaygame@gmail.com

I show the following received:

Tarheels39
jrhessey
FaithPlusOne
gobblercalls
HOWSWEETITISTOBEATARHEEL
montana_heel

Still waiting for:

gauchoheel
Go Heels #1
slothrop8
the Sky is Carolina Blue!
HeeLover

I triple checked the address and tried again - please let me know if you still aren't getting it?

All good yes? I did not notice a confirmation email or anything.
I got your email...still waiting on a couple of other folks. A full update tomorrow. Watch for an email tomorrow directly from me outside this board.

Reactions: gauchoheel
I got your email...still waiting on a couple of other folks. A full update tomorrow. Watch for an email tomorrow directly from me outside this board.

Check your email I just sent you and let me know if you got it. I'm ahead of schedule. Your TV is on it's way!

I've been checking my email/spam but don't see anything yet. Should I have access now or was that just for the TV? Sorry for the hassle Steat! Lol!
I am still waiting on all the winners to reply. I'm still waiting on one poster.

HeeLover, please send me your information. You are holding up processing.

Once I send it you will be about two weeks before the subscriptions are effective. You will get your full time, don't worry about it.

I have learned from the past that you can't peace meal this. There is a process that is in place will Rivals that I can't control on the subscriptions.

I control everything in the Grand Prize Contest and those prizes are being sent out this week. Hang in there!

Grand Prize Winners

Prediction Contest (Grand Prize) Post Season
Grand Prize: 50-inch Flat Screen TV----------gauchoheel (Shipped)
Second Place: Callaway Golf Shirt-------------FaithPlusOne (Ordered your size)--expect in 2 weeks
Second Place: Callaway Golf Shirt-------------gobblercalls (Shipped)
Third Place: $25 Walmart Gift Certificate-----Go Heels #1 (Shipped)

I am still waiting on all the winners to reply. I'm still waiting on one poster.

Once I send it you will be about two weeks before the subscriptions are effective. You will get your full time, don't worry about it.

I have learned from the past that you can't peace meal this. There is a process that is in place will Rivals that I can't control on the subscriptions.

I control everything in the Grand Prize Contest and those prizes are being sent out this week. Hang in there!
No worries. I just wanted to make sure i want supposed to be looking for something.

Do u mean me?I didn't win anything did I?

I'm sorry for the hold up guys. I felt like I sucked it up and didn't pay attention to the results.

I'm submitting all winners this weekend. About 2 weeks as it is somewhat out of my control. Don't worry, you will get all of your time.
Thx. Didn't want time to go by and not know I could be reading on premium.

I have processed all winners other than one golf shirt I had to order. You guys should be able to log-in to Premium in about 10 days. I will let you know.

Steat

Still working on it. Taking a little longer then expected. You will get your full time once it it processed. Hang in there. Sorry for delay. I will let you know when it ready to go.

Hopefully, within the next several days. You will get your full year.

Just a quick check in to see if I’m doing anything wrong trying to access it. Should I have access now? If it’s it’s still in progress I’m happy to stay tuned, just not sure if I should be up and running yet.

Just a quick check in to see if I’m doing anything wrong trying to access it. Should I have access now? If it’s it’s still in progress I’m happy to stay tuned, just not sure if I should be up and running yet.
Check around June 15th and you should be good to go. You will get your full year.

You should be good to go within the next couple of hours. Please check your email for details. I'm staggering the start date for the 9 winners over a 60-day period. Every one gets their full time.
I'm in! Thanks, Steat. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the contest next season!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT