ADVERTISEMENT

Question about rump twerking?

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
How old is too old to twerk? I was watching halftime of Copa America (I know), and 47 yr old Shakira was doing some moves that she should have ended when she was younger looking.

Reactions: pooponduke
twerking is just stupid anyway. But I need to see any video of Shakira that makes her look over the hill before I can take your word.

How old is too old to twerk? I was watching halftime of Copa America (I know), and 47 yr old Shakira was doing some moves that she should have ended when she was younger looking.
Too old? How could a card carrying lib ask such a question. Ageist.

But I'm with @bluetoe , let me review the evidence and I'll get back to you.

Reactions: bluetoe
Shakira is fun to look at but I saw that show at the Copa and was a little embarrassed for her.

dcef2607dc7f3cb109be05311fe12607b14ca71f.gif

Seeing some entertainer from the 80’s in recent videos as they age along with me has been painful

Madonna- just stop…please
Cher-more bondo than a ‘72 Plymouth duster
Cindi lauper-girls just want to take naps
Foreigner-feels like the 129th time (actually not bad)
Who-had to look away
Joan Jett- FUKIN KILLIN IT

Seeing some entertainer from the 80’s in recent videos as they age along with me has been painful

Who-had to look away
Madonna still doing her cringe fake accent?

Reactions: heelmanwilm

Who-had to look away
LOL

not sure about the others, but as for the bolded, I couldn't agree more....please God make them stop. I know I'm not supposed to suggest this kind of thing, but like The Who says, why don't they just f..f..fade away

I've seen my hero band The Who a few times years ago and loved it. I made it a practice to not see any band once they have to be propped up on stage, so I'm glad I quit when I did..

check it out if you want to see what sexy dancing is all about. I used to keep up with the Didem chick because in her younger days she was unmatched as a belly dancer. I probably won't look up this recent stuff, I'd rather see these older videos even with the crap quality.

ETA...these are far from the best examples of Didem killing the belly dance. I just picked this video because it had both in it and they have performed together at one time.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT