ADVERTISEMENT

Quick stuff (Lehigh game)...

Seth is not going to help us. He is a guard version of Leaky Black but worse. He gives you basically ZERO offense with good defense. Isn't that what Leaky gave us? Yet Leaky was a liability on offense and hurt us when we needed scoring the most. Until Seth can start providing some good offense, he needs to get mop-up minutes, or only to give our guards a little break.

Leaky scored more last season than he ever did, and I am still happy to see him gone. I hate not having scoring threats on the court as it clogs up the paint.

Seth got to the line 5 times in the last game. With the new changes to the block/charge rule, Seth seems to be getting to the rim much easier and drawing lots of fouls. Opposing defenders can no longer slide under him to draw charges, and if they try to jump with him it isn't gonna end well for them.

So I strongly disagree with pretty much everything you wrote. Seth is going to help us, and it's going to become more and more evident the healthier he gets.

I actually expect UK may crush us again, but really hope to be wrong. I think they’re a bad matchup and they are really talented this year and will have at least one 7’ big back by then. They have 3 guys projected top 20 in the draft and their guards will give Cadeau and RJ some major issues.
Antonio Reeves shot 3-17 from 3 against Kansas. Lolol my kinda player!

It goes without saying that’s a game I’m looking forward to and I think can tell us about our team this year. I think we could have issues in March against those raw athletic teams you see in the tournament. So looking forward to the Kentucky game.

It’s early but Kentucky is not turning the ball over at all. They had only 8 in and 83 possession game against Kansas. Pretty impressive. I thought turnovers would be a problem for a team with young ball dominant guards. Not so far.

Antonio Reeves shot 3-17 from 3 against Kansas. Lolol my kinda player!

It goes without saying that’s a game I’m looking forward to and I think can tell us about our team this year. I think we could have issues in March against those raw athletic teams you see in the tournament. So looking forward to the Kentucky game.

It’s early but Kentucky is not turning the ball over at all. They had only 8 in and 83 possession game against Kansas. Pretty impressive. I thought turnovers would be a problem for a team with young ball dominant guards. Not so far.
If Reeves shoots anywhere close to his career average then UK wins. If UK has one of their 7’ post players then they likely win. Thats way too many shots for anyone to take, but Reeves has a green light similar to the way HD allowed Caleb. Very tough matchup for the Heels and will be interesting to see how we guard their athletes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT