ADVERTISEMENT

Radar Offer Board--Updated 2/12/21

2023 Offer
PG Robert Dillingham -OFFERED 12/23/20

So, anybody with in person deeper scouting reports on the latest offers, Lively & Taylor. All I've heard is Taylor is suppose to be a big time shooter as a 6'6 wing. Lively a athletic 6'10/7' big who can run the court ?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
I've seen him listed everywhere from 6'10 to 7'1 now...lol. From what I've read, limited offensive moves, raw with the ball, but mobile big who is a plus plus rim protecter.

Taylor was described as an ideal sized wing sharpshooter, who has improved on dee, and wants to be recruited for his all around skillset, rebounding, handles, versatility. His calling card is being near or at the top of the class as a pure shooter though.

I've seen him listed everywhere from 6'10 to 7'1 now...lol. From what I've read, limited offensive moves, raw with the ball, but mobile big who is a plus plus rim protecter.

Taylor was described as an ideal sized wing sharpshooter, who has improved on dee, and wants to be recruited for his all around skillset, rebounding, handles, versatility. His calling card is being near or at the top of the class as a pure shooter though.

Sounds like you have just described a FSU player!

;)

I love both of these kids! I expect us to go hard after them. Post moves are usually lagging behind when Bigs develop because they usually just have to "out-big" opponents. But a kid that is a natural shot blocker, is mobile, and competitive will become a monster with the proper big man coach! This should be a Lively off-season!

Taylor would fit perfectly with Roy's love for versatile wings that are willing and able to guard 3 positions, help distribute, and shoot! Go Get 'Em Roy!

Reactions: gd15nc
Jalen Duren '22 has an interesting aspect to his game. Steat posted one of his dunks pages ago but now he is going up and catching the ball and go the other way!
Bediako is an interesting big in '21 who has yet to commit.
Neither have interest in us but still players out there.

Last edited:

Being a top shooter is what we need. Hed also most likely be here 2+ years so he is close to a must get type of guy.

Picked up two picks on Rivals for Jaden Bradley and Jarace Walker. Bradley seemed like UK recently, but Walker likes us a lot.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT