ADVERTISEMENT

Random / Weird News Stories

this is a great story. There's a fantastic sub-plot.

But back to the main storyline; if at first you don't succeed...
The pic of the beauty queen wasn't very big, but assuming my wife would let me for a little extra income, I wonder if they are taking applications?

Reactions: Archer2
The pic of the beauty queen wasn't very big, but assuming my wife would let me for a little extra income, I wonder if they are taking applications?
lol me too, and then I might try to make it a sideline. I might even have Paladin-style business cards made like that old TV show...
Haveguncard.png

but mine would read HAVE PENIS-WILL TYRAVEL.

You would probably need a simple contract that stipulates that 'success is not guaranteed' and that you're only committed to 'giving it your best shot'. Maybe cap the attempts with some reasonable fill-in-the-blank number like 100.

I'm sure you saw it but the best part of the story was that after so many failures, a medical test showed that the hired gun was actually sterile and his wife had to fess up that their two kids were not his. Ooops.

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
We're late for our flight! We can get there in time if we steal that backhoe.

too cynical. Why accuse him of theft? I think he was just borrowing the backhoe, and planned on returning it when he arrived back at the airport. How else was he going to go back to where he started? Once he explains that, I bet the charges will be dropped. But of course we won't hear about it because it isn't sensational enough.

This is more crazy than weird or random, but the flooding photos from China this week are eye-opening. Often flooding pics show one low intersection, or an underground mall or something, but this looks quite wet

KZGCBLWGIFOODFHWB67XQ6RSEQ.jpg

This is more crazy than weird or random, but the flooding photos from China this week are eye-opening. Often flooding pics show one low intersection, or an underground mall or something, but this looks quite wet

KZGCBLWGIFOODFHWB67XQ6RSEQ.jpg
yeah, I'd say that appears to be rather damp. Could just be the way the light is hitting it though.

ADVERTISEMENT