ADVERTISEMENT

Rank 'em - Places to Live

Wow! Can we just say they are all in a pool of the shittiest places in America?
tenor.gif

Columbia is at the bottom of any list, regardless of the other choices.

They should burn that entire shit hole to the ground. The only problem is the fumes would be so toxic it might wipe out the rest of the east coast.

You couldn’t pay me enough money to live in that shithole known as Columbia.

Columbia is at the bottom of any list, regardless of the other choices.

They should burn that entire shit hole to the ground. The only problem is the fumes would be so toxic it might wipe out the rest of the east coast.

Afreakingmen
Hell on earth=Columbia

I'm familiar with just one - Shreveport.
Heck the whole state of LA, is so poor and pathetic. It has a pretty decent mudbug (crawdaddy) fest though. Otherwise, hot, humid and horrible. Maybe you'd go there if you wanted cajun/creole and gambling and new Orleans didn't exist.

I have been to Youngstown, Ohio. Anyone who would prefer Youngstown to Columbia has never been to Youngstown.

Columbia is close to Charleston. Youngstown is close to Cleveland and Pittsburgh.

I have been to Youngstown, Ohio. Anyone who would prefer Youngstown to Columbia has never been to Youngstown.

Columbia is close to Charleston. Youngstown is close to Cleveland and Pittsburgh.
I've heard Youngstown is pretty rough. It's why it was on the list. Thank you for affirming my genius.

Reactions: UNC71-00
- El Paso, TX
- New Brunswick, NJ
- Gary, IN
- Columbia, SC
- Youngstown, OH
- Shreveport, LA
- Fall River, MA
My FIL came over from Mexico and grew up in El Paso. I don’t have much to say about the town, but his HS has one of the best school, football stadium combos in the US. He played MLB there.
ee1310c6-7311-4578-90b4-6d6968953f68-15_EPH-Ysleta.jpg

4c7c367d-e223-42a6-b8c2-6a0906d1cdfb-large16x9_R.R.JonesStadium.jpg

d854bcfd71f451c781090f938bade223.jpg

Reactions: tarheelinfl
That's a high school? ^

What's up with fall's river MA, why is it in this basket of deplorables aside for being cold and having lots of yankees?

Fall River is a dump. Poor and drug infested, it definitely belongs on the list.

I've only been to 3 of the places on the list: Fall River, New Brunswick, and Columbia. All suck, but Columbia, SC has to be the shittiest of the bunch.
I've been to Gary, New Brunswick, and Columbia (a lot).

The best part of visiting each place was leaving.

I've only ever heard of Columbia and El Paso. Of those two, I guess I would prefer Columbia since it's still the south and relatively close to where I am now. I never go outside anyway, so I don't care how shitty it is, if it is indeed shitty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT