ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits Left

tmatheny

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2002
How many more recruits do we have room for and besides Grimes and Wilson what are other names UNC is pursuing?

Mugarbil’s recruitment is being played very close to the vest. There are no CB picks as yet. I read where he is an excellent student who wants to go to a strong academic school. I hope we sign this young man.

Reactions: uncfootball-
Mugarbil’s recruitment is being played very close to the vest. There are no CB picks as yet. I read where he is an excellent student who wants to go to a strong academic school. I hope we sign this young man.

We aren't really recruiting him that heavily. His brother goes to State. And we aren't taking a fourth OL if we get Taylor, who's actually from Canada (Episcopal is a boarding school).

Last edited:
We get those three, I'll be thrilled. We'll fill in the missing pieces, I've no doubt.

With the class committed now I sort of feel like we are being greedy hoping for more 4/5 stars. I mean the Heels havent won the ACC Championship since Reagan was shot... to have a class even in the Top 10 would be amazing.

With the class committed now I sort of feel like we are being greedy hoping for more 4/5 stars. I mean the Heels havent won the ACC Championship since Reagan was shot... to have a class even in the Top 10 would be amazing.
I wouldn't say it's being greedy, neither would the staff. You always hope for the absolute best outcome. I'm thankful for the guys we've gotten commitments from, I'd be even happier if we signed a few more top recruits.

If we had no shot what-so-ever for the recruits I mentioned, yes that would be greedy. But, that isn't the case.

ADVERTISEMENT