ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Rush ...

EudD6sbXAAYhCAc

Yeah all that shit he said was messed up but he was kinda right about the ugly women and feminism point...

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
Yeah all that shit he said was messed up but he was kinda right about the ugly women and feminism point...

Lol that's the only I'll give him. But yeah, don't know if he actually believed the shit he said, but it doesn't matter. His purpose was entirely to rile people up.

Limbaugh is another example of Ronald Reagan's administration and its shitty legacy. Reagan's FCC abolished the Fairness Doctrine in 1987, and that help usher-in a platform for shysters like Limbaugh.

The tolerant Left is certainly on full display since Limbaugh's death was announced, lol.
Good for them. I like it when my expectations are met.
Rush was a grave-dancer himself. Unless you believe in ghosts I don't get the "only say nice things about the dead" stuff.

Rush was a grave-dancer himself. Unless you believe in ghosts I don't get the "only say nice things about the dead" stuff.
When you die, you're somehow exalted. There are obviously some exemptions, of course.

I'm sorry when anyone has to experience the degenerative agony of the disease that killed Limbaugh. But, the man built his legacy on how much of an asshole you can be to people and still get away with it. That's not being disrespectful towards him, that's recognizing what he set out to do. He never showed any remorse for it. Props for his consistency, I guess.

Look, rush made a career of being politically incorrect. He profited in the millions by angrily mocking, ridiculing, and insulting most anyone to the left of his extreme right position. I’m not gonna celebrate him dying in pain but I ain’t shedding any tears for damn sure. Spend your life being an angry bitter asshole and that’s how you’ll be remembered when you die. Life choices have consequences just like elections do. He doesn’t care anyway.

The tolerant Left is certainly on full display since Limbaugh's death was announced, lol.

very true. but we already know what a bunch of hypocritical sheep they are. just another example.

Look, rush made a career of being politically incorrect. He profited in the millions by angrily mocking, ridiculing, and insulting most anyone to the left of his extreme right position. I’m not gonna celebrate him dying in pain but I ain’t shedding any tears for damn sure. Spend your life being an angry bitter asshole and that’s how you’ll be remembered when you die. Life choices have consequences just like elections do. He doesn’t care anyway.
He's enjoying how "the left" is "dancing on his grave." I feel sure that's what he would have wanted!

His disciples are butthurt, his detractors are mocking him. SSDD.

Reactions: heelmanwilm

Well said.

this is the same board where some impatiently wait or cheer for the demise of fellow poasters, so excuse me for not showing any respect for this pos.

have you just missed that part?

Lol you're one to talk.
I think Limbaugh might be a prime example of focus in future generations, of how the culture evolved. A lot of us are thinking an objective truth-- Limbaugh was an asshole, and he thrived on it, sold it, reveled in it and was rewarded for it. BUT... a certain segment of us are in the opposite thought. He was a truth-to-power voice of reason. He allowed them to feel reassured by their own attitudes since he reflected them! It's kind of interesting to me when we see people who become celebrities due to their divisive personality. And, then watch other people break-off as being for or against him. There aren't a lot of middle-of-the-road folks where he's concerned.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I am never happy to hear that someone died that their only real fault was being different politically. For example John Lewis a democrat .. I was not a big fan based on somethings he said politically but was not happy to hear he died.

I am never happy to hear that someone died that their only real fault was being different politically. For example John Lewis a democrat .. I was not a big fan based on somethings he said politically but was not happy to hear he died.
Wait til you see the libtardian comments on the RIP John McCain thread.

Bill Maher is a liberal that in my opinion says some pretty disgusting things. I would be lying if I said I wouldnt enjoy seeing someone pop him in his snout... but still I do not wish him to die.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
Bill Maher is a liberal that in my opinion says some pretty disgusting things. I would be lying if I said I wouldnt enjoy seeing someone pop him in his snout... but still I do not wish him to die.
Well, he's going to die, whether you wish it or not. And, once you're dead, the pain is gone! However, it's nice to see you not lying about wanting physical harm to come to him WHILE he's alive!

Are you sure you want to compare John Lewis to Rush Limbaugh?

this is the same board where some impatiently wait or cheer for the demise of fellow poasters, so excuse me for not showing any respect for this pos.

have you just missed that part?
Nope. Your board, your rules. I just keep it between the ditches. What you guys post doesn't hit my give a shyt meter beyond that, believe it or not.

I was speaking to the response from the celebrity "peace, love and unity" crowd that loves to tell us all about what a meany Rush is for saying mean and nasty things...then they turn around and say mean and nasty things. Just a bunch of whiney-assed hypocrits.

Are you sure you want to compare John Lewis to Rush Limbaugh?

Both said somethings politically that some people disagree with. Both have died.. I wish both were still alive. Not sure how much more simple I can explain my comparison.

Reactions: heelbent
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT