ADVERTISEMENT

Rivalry Week 2019

I didn't watch it, but I heard they pissed the game away.
Yeah the dude that scored the TD w/ 4 seconds left got an unsportsmanlike penalty for posing like a dog taking a leak during his celebration... right in front of the ref!
Still, the kicker should've made the PAT but that dumb-ass penalty sounds familiar, doesn't it? (not this season, but for maybe the 7 years prior... doh)

Yeah the dude that scored the TD w/ 4 seconds left got an unsportsmanlike penalty for posing like a dog taking a leak during his celebration... right in front of the ref!
Still, the kicker should've made the PAT but that dumb-ass penalty sounds familiar, doesn't it? (not this season, but for maybe the 7 years prior... doh)
The penalty made it a 35 yard EP. People miss 35 yard FGs all the time.

There is no excuse for acting like a 10 year old kid.

The penalty made it a 35 yard EP. People miss 35 yard FGs all the time.

There is no excuse for acting like a 10 year old kid.
Oh don't get me wrong, it's definitely not the kickers fault. That ole miss dude was way out of line, and cost them a chance to win or get to OT. I'm sure the Rebels would've gone for 2 if it went for the penalty, since they're not even bowl eligible.

As hard it was, an Arkansas player has out-stupided the Ole Miss player. Hawgs down by 10 with less than 5 minutes got a big 3rd down stop. Hawg DT is shoved in the back by a Mizzou OL. Hawg DT then grabs the Mizzou player's facemask an yanks down.

15 yard penalty, with Mizzou across the 50.

Ol yardbirds can’t take advantage of a good defensive stand against the tigers. Look like Bentley throwing the int. Clemson punches it in.

Man I didn’t realize when I said earlier in the year that the yardturds season would hinge on our game how true that would be. Other than the Georgia game they have sucked ever since we spanked that arse. Hahahahaha sorry cootlumbia (not)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT