ADVERTISEMENT

RJ Davis Named AP First-Team All-America

I hope one of the major pubs will name him NCAA POY over Edny so his jersey can be retired rather than just honored. Look at what RJ has done this season, he has led a team that did not make the NCAAT and lost early in the ACCT last season to outright winning the ACC regular season, winning the ACC POY, AND being a #1 seed in the NCAAT! RJ has led UNC from the ashes back to being UNC again, I think that is more important than what Edny has done. Edny has all these accolades because he was born to be taller, longer, bigger than his opponents, RJ is small for the position he plays, RJ has done this by hard work and dedication to team and self improvement and that should be acknowledged.

I hope one of the major pubs will name him NCAA POY over Edny so his jersey can be retired rather than just honored. Look at what RJ has done this season, he has led a team that did not make the NCAAT and lost early in the ACCT last season to outright winning the ACC regular season, winning the ACC POY, AND being a #1 seed in the NCAAT! RJ has led UNC from the ashes back to being UNC again, I think that is more important than what Edny has done. Edny has all these accolades because he was born to be taller, longer, bigger than his opponents, RJ is small for the position he plays, RJ has done this by hard work and dedication to team and self improvement and that should be acknowledged.
It has to be consensus

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT