ADVERTISEMENT

Roster turnover - Tennessee

I would guess that we’re on that list for a good reason. Talent level is rising quickly and lots of guys just weren’t ever going to see the field.
I concur. Guys hitting the portal just weren't going to play.

I would guess that we’re on that list for a good reason. Talent level is rising quickly and lots of guys just weren’t ever going to see the field.
We're kinda over-recruiting, but that's just a by-product of Mack's recruiting being a 5X improvement his first yr, and a 10X improvement his second.

Some of these guys were injured or flunking out, but quite a few could be contributors:

Like this list of secondary guys in the xfer portal could have literally been our starting nickel-package in Mack's 1st yr.
Myles Wolfolk
Bryson Richardson
Patrice Rene
Tre Shaw
D.J. Ford

The others:
Rontavius Groves
Billy Ross
Khadry Jackson
Triston Miller
Welton Spottsville
Ray Rose
Lancine Turay
Xach Gill
Jace Ruder
Bryce Watts
Matthew Flint
Antwuan Branch
Noah Ruggles

I think VT was just one or two guys fewer than us.

We're kinda over-recruiting, but that's just a by-product of Mack's recruiting being a 5X improvement his first yr, and a 10X improvement his second.

Some of these guys were injured or flunking out, but quite a few could be contributors:

Like this list of secondary guys in the xfer portal could have literally been our starting nickel-package in Mack's 1st yr.
Myles Wolfolk
Bryson Richardson
Patrice Rene
Tre Shaw
D.J. Ford

The others:
Rontavius Groves
Billy Ross
Khadry Jackson
Triston Miller
Welton Spottsville
Ray Rose
Lancine Turay
Xach Gill
Jace Ruder
Bryce Watts
Matthew Flint
Antwuan Branch
Noah Ruggles

I think VT was just one or two guys fewer than us.
Yeah . but the turkeys didn't want to lose theirs.

Reactions: blazers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT