ADVERTISEMENT

Ruffin McNeil?

Nov 14, 2018
I'm no expert. What would everyone think of Ruffin McNeil as the next UNC coach, assuming he would come to UNC? I'm expecially interested in what you would think, Woad.

I'm no expert. What would everyone think of Ruffin McNeil as the next UNC coach, assuming he would come to UNC? I'm expecially interested in what you would think, Woad.
I don't think Ruffin could do what we want - at least those of us who want UNC to be the top program in the Coastal. But I would love for him to persuade Leach to take the job, by force if necessary, bringing him as DC/Associate HC.

Reactions: AncientTarheel

wAr7Oe3.gif

Reactions: ticket2ride04
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I can’t begin to explain how stupid this line is.

I'm not sure which way this comment goes. Coach Ruff was an Eastern NC/ECU guy heart and soul. He might like to return home or the traditional ECU antipathy to UNC might still be there. We are seen by many "as getting above our raisin'." On the other hand North Carolina in general is special. UNC is special, too, but I don't think any school at any level can attract any coach they want. So, it could go either way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT