ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor: Andre Smith knee injury

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
Rumor mill says Andre will miss this odu gm due to an injury. He finished the gm vs the cards though.

Anybody hearing anything?

he's out...lee pace just said j. smith is replacing him.

interesting because he then made this comment; "coach papuchis loves his awareness and his speed."

don't know if you saw him last week, but "awareness" and "speed" were not there.

Had a terrible sinus headache all day, then had to work over a couple of hours. Then found out I'd locked my keys in my car and my magnetic spare wasn't under my bumper. Took 45 minutes to get in. Then I come home and read this scheiss. Great day.

^well i think he's a redshirt junior. So if his initial redshirt yr was not considered 'medical', then cannot redshirt this yr. Same for Groves, Dillard etc.

A guy like Spain did not redshirt, so he would be eligible to medical redshirt this yr... as long as he stops playing. I heard he actually was in on one of the FG or extra points or something.

Jackson is only a junior, still not a far stretch for a redshirt this year pending approval.
You're right. This site's roster says senior. Guess that's what I get for trusting Yahoo.

^well i think he's a redshirt junior. So if his initial redshirt yr was not considered 'medical', then cannot redshirt this yr. Same for Groves, Dillard etc.

A guy like Spain did not redshirt, so he would be eligible to medical redshirt this yr... as long as he stops playing. I heard he actually was in on one of the FG or extra points or something.
Yes, Spain appeared in one play against ODU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT