ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday: UNC vs Texas Tech Winners Bracket 9:00 PM ESPN2 Game Thread

Jarrod.... Who is left to start tomorrow? Seems like coach was all in today by burning the bullpen but didn’t have a starter to even offer up.

Jarrod.... Who is left to start tomorrow? Seems like coach was all in today by burning the bullpen but didn’t have a starter to even offer up.
Connor Ollio for sure. Possibly Caleb Cozart, sprinkle in some Gage Gillian and Nick Pry. Will Sandy, Caden O’Brien, Max Alba.

Only one who probably not on deck is Austin Love or Shawn Rapp.

In all honesty it was bad base running on both parts as I noticed watching a replay that Mac didn’t really start running hard until he was 3/4 to first base and then no one knew the LF was not going to hit the relay man and throw it all the way to 2nd when if both had their heads up including Forbes Mac should of retreated to 1st and Forbes should of seen where the throw was going and continued to sent Roberts home

T
In all honesty it was bad base running on both parts as I noticed watching a replay that Mac didn’t really start running hard until he was 3/4 to first base and then no one knew the LF was not going to hit the relay man and throw it all the way to 2nd when if both had their heads up including Forbes Mac should of retreated to 1st and Forbes should of seen where the throw was going and continued to sent Roberts home
True but.... he was safe at second base

T

True but.... he was safe at second base

Im not a huge baseball fan but a fan of Carolina so my first post here. I was watching the game and thought he was safe. What little baseball I have watched over the years it seems if the ball beats the runner the guy is called out 99% of the time even if he is safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT