Seniors coming back for 2021 Season

NBBears20124ACHAMPS

All-ACC
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2013
Garrett Walston
Tyrone Hopper
Grayson Atkins

Mack Brown just said DE/OLB Tomon Fox is considering coming back as well. Which would be massive for the defense.

If Tomon returns, UNC will return 21 of its 22 starters from the Orange Bowl. Plus they'll get back Duck, Corrales in addition to the 12(!) 4/5 star 2021 recruits to the roster.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
More from Mack's press conference today.

Mack says that a lot of potential transfers have been reaching out to UNC and that they have a lot of scholarships available. Gonna be a fun next couple of weeks.

If you are a Garrett Walston or Hopper type player another yr with Hess might get you closer to the NFL.

I'm guessing plenty of other teams have the same type of thing happening.

If you are a Garrett Walston or Hopper type player another yr with Hess might get you closer to the NFL.

I'm guessing plenty of other teams have the same type of thing happening.

Agreed. Walston really came on the second half of the season. Fox coming back would be huge.

Mack saying they've received a bunch of calls from transfers is also very exciting. Love that he's always wanting to improve the roster.

Reactions: blazers
I wonder if Dazz is reconsidering another year...

Every transfer that gets picked up is another piece that builds towards a playoff run to send Sam out with a bang.

I wonder if Dazz is reconsidering another year...

Every transfer that gets picked up is another piece that builds towards a playoff run to send Sam out with a bang.

Dazz announced a few days ago that he’s leaving for the NFL draft. I expect UNC to get both a veteran RB and WR.

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT