ADVERTISEMENT

Seth Litrell

berry30

Junior
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2007
I have a buddy who is a big Tennessee fan and one of his buddies writes for Tennesee's board. Rumor is out that they are looking at Littrell to fill their OC position.

I would not be surprised if Littrell is in indeed on a Vols wish list. Would Littrell leave for Knoxville if offered? Maybe. Maybe not. With a new D staff and a host of as yet unfulfilled and under-used talent on offense, we could be on the precipice of really big things.

Now that Lincoln Riley has gone back to his native southwest, I wouldn't have an obvious preference to replace Littrell should he leave. I reckon I might see if Walt Bell would want the job, not as co-OC. I think he is one of the very most promising young coaches on offense in the country.

^^ agreed on your assessment of Walt Bell, Woad. He is a star in the making. Carbon copy of Fedora in terms of positivity, enthusiasm, excellence in recruiting, etc.

he can go as far as i'm concerned...we throw it too much as it is and if you believe the rumors, he's the one causing imbalance.

as far as a replacement, hasn't brewer called ball plays before?

Originally posted by gteeitup:
he can go as far as i'm concerned...we throw it too much as it is and if you believe the rumors, he's the one causing imbalance.

as far as a replacement, hasn't brewer called ball plays before?
Why doesn't Fedora just call the plays himself?

Maybe , payback for going after Thig. Personally if getting Thig meant losing Littrell , I would do it in a nano second. Who knows maybe we have Thig and just don't know it yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT