ADVERTISEMENT

Shots Fired?

pesports21

Sophomore
Mar 24, 2004
B9A6b0uIYAMNOsx.jpg:large

This was interesting to see this morning...

Anyone that is willing to tweet crap like that are more than likely dirty themselves. Recruiting has gotten so bad. One should be able to focus on their own school, not others. What a joke.

Makes fun of "rival" school's academics.............

....uses "u" and "2" in the tweet.

I hope we mud stomp Wake this year by 50 points and run up the score until the clock hits 00:00

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

What a low class move from a coach. Wake should be embarrassed that he represents them.
Agreed. I'm sure they are. But I get it. He's trying hard to make WFU relevant.

Those two OOC games against WFU just became a lot more attractive to me.

I'm sure there is a little mudslinging in the recruiting process at most schools. However,
why do you make it public on social media and look like a douchebag???

well, i got a screenshot of it...and have replied to his other jibberish.

but he's old skool, yanno.
wink.r191677.gif

I'm starting to wonder what it would take for a fan to get thrown out of BB&T Field.
My buddy threw an empty fifth of Jim Beam over the edge from the top row and nobody came for us. So you'll have to really step it up.

they need get "clear" about the definition of athlete first..

Granted, he is the TE coach and probably is a little bitter about the Bargas flip...lol

This post was edited on 2/4 2:20 PM by carolina4lyfe

Well at least he had the guts to say to the world what everyone is saying to recruits. Apparently some coaches were just talking trash about UNC to recruits and not even selling their own school. It would be great if the NCAA would come up with real rules like if coaches who that kind of recruiting are banned permanently from coaching. What a bunch of bush league pricks.

Originally posted by SeaHawk98:

It would be great if the NCAA would come up with real rules like if coaches who that kind of recruiting are banned permanently from coaching. What a bunch of bush league pricks.
Eh, completely unenforceable. It's a dirty business. I think Fedora is pretty frustrated though. He talked about it on the radio today and during his NSD press conference. The man looks tired, which is saying something for a guy with a Red Bull IV drip.

He inherited an ugly situation that I hope gets resolved soon, for better or worse.

and some schools will continue to negatively recruit against carolina to get a player to sign elsewhere because what's bad for carolina is good for them..

I'm starting to wonder what it would take for a fan to get thrown out of BB&T Field.
I'm your Huckleberry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT