ADVERTISEMENT

So Armando is coming back...

Should be a pretty good team! Don't think we'll be a final four favorite, but I expect better than last year. Offense should be much improved between maturation, spacing, and shooting changes. If Love is ready to be a top player in the ACC and someone really steps up on the wing alongside Walton, I think we could be really good. Those are two fairly big question marks though.

That was never news, but yes, it's a good thing.
It is actually classified as news when one gets a statement stating that this has actually (really) occurred. A highly respected statement to me, in any case. Hope your Thursday is indeed a good day...

Davis has a decent team. Let's see how well he can coach. If UNC finishes in the top 3, he'll probably get ACC COY. We'll see what happens.

Was there an official announcement from Mando or are we still discussing Hubs interview statement?

The plan for Armando was that he intended to come back, but wanted nba feedback. It's a win-win for him and us Heels fans.

With Hubert wanting to space the floor with better shooters, Armando is set up to have a really nice season and improve his stock.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
I think every player should test the waters once in their career, preferably the year before they intend to put their name in the draft for real! It is definitely good for them and their team!

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT