ADVERTISEMENT

Some shows and movies

Well they’re aliens...
but if they have two arms and two legs and five fingers on each foot and five fingers on each hand, and a noggin between their two shoulders.....

Edit; five TOES on each foot. I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
but if they have two arms and two legs and five fingers on each foot and five fingers on each hand, and a noggin between their two shoulders.....

Edit; five TOES on each foot. I'm an idiot.

Lol yea they were somewhat humanoid. Two arms, legs, torso and head. Bout 8 feet tall with Long appendages for fingers.

Lol yea they were somewhat humanoid. Two arms, legs, torso and head. Bout 8 feet tall with Long appendages for fingers.
I would imagine if they came to harvest our resources, they would neutralize us without us even knowing they are there.
It also make you wonder if they would have our shape and makeup. BTY, i was really into star trek tng. I can almost see that being real

I would imagine if they came to harvest our resources, they would neutralize us without us even knowing they are there.
It also make you wonder if they would have our shape and makeup. BTY, i was really into star trek tng. I can almost see that being real

I didn't want or need a Saved By the Bell reboot and this is going to be terrible...but that trailer is an injection of nostalgia.

“Queens gambit” is excellent. Orphan girl becomes chess prodigy.

“The unicorn” stars Walter goggins who I loved on “justified”. It’s a comedy about a widower raising two kids and getting back into dating scene. Not bad.

“Ratched” is an “American horror” story clone with several of same actors. If you like ahs you’ll like this. I don’t.

If you like nature docs “tiny creatures” is great. Unreal photography following the lives of small critters.

If an alien civilization could make it here they would have no need for our resources. More likely they just keep rolling by without even noticing us. Like when we walk past a bug on the sidewalk.

Reactions: Grayhead
If an alien civilization could make it here they would have no need for our resources. More likely they just keep rolling by without even noticing us. Like when we walk past a bug on the sidewalk.
Sometimes we feel inclined to squash that bug. If its one we dont like

Yea and with that level of intelligence they would prob (hopefully) realize the ramifications of making themselves known to a “lesser” civilization and would choose not to.

Reactions: bluetoe
barbarians on netflix has started well...through ep 1- violence, hot af ripped naked chick, and some braveheart type spirit.

Yea and with that level of intelligence they would prob (hopefully) realize the ramifications of making themselves known to a “lesser” civilization and would choose not to.
as opposed to those on Earth who insist on broadcasting our location to any set of beings out there who might happen to be a few years more (exponentially) advanced than us?

Reactions: heelmanwilm
as opposed to those on Earth who insist on broadcasting our location to any set of beings out there who might happen to be a few years more (exponentially) advanced than us?

If you chose to visit earth just think of the variety of responses you’d get and your take on the inhabitants depending on your choice of landing site. Lol.

If you chose to visit earth just think of the variety of responses you’d get and your take on the inhabitants depending on your choice of landing site. Lol.
that's a great thought. If you consider the opposite and we are visiting another planet, we would probably expect the higher beings to think and behave similarly. And we do, innately, but the cultural and environmental and political effects observed from various locations would probably have ol' D654 from planet SXeF4 scratching whatever corresponds to his head. Maybe that would confuse and scare them enough to take us off the menu.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Watched Doctor Sleep last night. I didn't realize it was a sequel to The Shining before watching. Thought it was pretty good, but about 30 minutes too long.

Must see Halloween week movies

Rocky horror
Young Frankenstein
Lost boys
Halloween
Charlie Brown great pumpkin
American werewolf in london

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT