ADVERTISEMENT

Something positive

Championheels

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 14, 2009
Disclaimer, I truly hope the players see this know that there are fans that care for them and want success, throughout their lives. I know I should do this behind closed doors, but this is for the team, coaches, families university and fans. Goes for all sports or all.

Lord father in heaven, in Jesus name, I pray that you will rebuke all tensions, clouds, distractions, anxieties and heal and accommodate all health issues with the ones mentioned above. I pray dearly help those needing answers and positivity, that you would provide them that to strengthen or grow their relationship to you. I pray that hearts be turned and opened to you and the provision you have put in place. Pray that you protect and encourage the saved to witness and be a positive example of a true Christian. Shine your light on this community and University. Amen!!

Again, I am thankful to have sports and enjoy the Tar Heels again. To also add, to appreciate all those special and impactful moments in life. You better believe I hope for many successes for all and the team. I hope they can learn lessons in life.
Here are a few
- God needs no help or pluses, his grace, mercy and love are perfect
- God has a perfect plan for you, get out of the way
-Be willing to accept help when needed/ help others in troubles
-Share /earn trust/ love others as yourself
-No one is perfect, but if you put in work/reps you should get better
-Anything worthwhile you have to work hard for

Love ya all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards