ADVERTISEMENT

Sporting News bowl predictions

rest of the ACC picks

Wake in Sun Bowl vs. Wazzou minus Mike Leach (hence boring)

Moo in Belk Bowl vs Mich St

FSU in Cheese It Bowl vs. TCU

Pitt in Fenway Bowl vs. Cincy

VT in Pinstripe Bowl vs. Iowa

Miami in Holiday Bowl vs. AZ St

Louisville in Gator Bowl vs. Tennessee

UVA in Birmingham Bowl vs. Memphis

Clemson in Sugar Bowl (playoff) vs. Bama

I'd be more than happy with an orange bowl invite. That probably means we get at least 10 wins.

Orange Bowl might be a little of a reach... I think that would mean 11-2 regular season

This really depends on how the defense and o-line hold up this season. Big questions sure, but this team can go far.
Agreed. We have the skill positions covered. Our DB play should be much improved and LB, which was a huge question mark going into last season, should be solid.

We have a couple of big losses to fill on both lines. Our ability to fill those spots effectively, as well as whether the returning players can take their game up another notch, will determine the fate of this team.

Well, that and the “I” word.

Reactions: thebowlgame
Agreed. We have the skill positions covered. Our DB play should be much improved and LB, which was a huge question mark going into last season, should be solid.

We have a couple of big losses to fill on both lines. Our ability to fill those spots effectively, as well as whether the returning players can take their game up another notch, will determine the fate of this team.

Well, that and the “I” word.

BTW, Surratt was great but he still has a ton of room to improve. Scary thought.

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT