ADVERTISEMENT

Suggestions for visitors to Denver.

chickenhunter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2002
Arriving Wednesday and leaving Sunday.

Any suggestions of things to do while out there? Im sure there are lots of things closed or severely restricted but if anyone is familiar with what happening there, please respond with information.

Thanks

I've been a bunch, have lots of friends who have moved out there.

Depends what you're into...hiking or mountain biking is great really on any mountain, but there are a few mountains about 20 min north of downtown that are cool. I've done Green Mountain and South Boulder Peak.

If you're a beer guy, they have some solid breweries in Lodo and Five Points (Epic and Ratio my two favorites). Downtown Boulder is not bad also if you want to make the drive up. Red Rocks is the well known concert venue and even though no shows are going on it's a cool little drive to go see it.

Reactions: chickenhunter

Any suggestions of things to do while out there? Im sure there are lots of things closed or severely restricted but if anyone is familiar with what happening there, please respond with information.

Thanks

what do you want to do?

Thanks

Slim Anus? You damn right slim anus. I don’t get ****ed in mine like you two little flamin ******s.

I not sure what is open regarding the virus. I am a smoker but not a drinker. Looking for some good restaurants and possible live music.

Definitely gonna try some dispensaries and their product.

I not sure what is open regarding the virus. I am a smoker but not a drinker. Looking for some good restaurants and possible live music.

Definitely gonna try some dispensaries and their product

If I was out there I’d be looking for ‘diamonds.’

ATRK5WJ5PVHRLMF3BT7TWZPSBY.jpg

Thanks
Denver Botanic Gardens/Cheesman Park

16th Street Mall

Confluence Park

Rocky Mountain National Park

Reactions: chickenhunter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT