ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels versus Orange game thread

If there is a sign that Elliott can't get it done, give Ruder a shot. Early, not when the game is over.

If Williams had made a clean catch, another 3rd done made.

We convert on 4th -QB sneak.

I thought that was not what we do?

Calling more timing routes on this first drive. Which we should use more often since they make the QB's job easier. Usually a single man read then you throw them out of the break. Almost impossible to defend

7-0 Heels. Keep it up!

Opening drive TD. Nice pass by Elliott to Ratliff-Williams, to set up Newsome on a reverse sweep pitch.

7- 0 Tar Heels

We had a deaf WR when I played high school ball. That reminded me of a time he jumped offsides. It was hilarious when he got chewed out on the sideline.

“HOW DO YOU JUMP OFFSIDES? YOU CANT EVEN HEAR THE DAMN SNAP COUNT”

Was almost just as funny watching his translator sign that to him lol

Reactions: WhitePhantoms
We had a deaf WR when I played high school ball. That reminded me of a time he jumped offsides. It was hilarious when he got chewed out on the sideline.

“HOW DO YOU JUMP OFFSIDES? YOU CANT EVEN HEAR THE DAMN SNAP COUNT”

Was almost just as funny watching his translator sign that to him lol
If I had seen and heard that on the sideline, I would have been laughing the whole game.

Reactions: uncboy10
What we see Newsome doing - taking handoffs and pitches to run wide as well as be a pass catching WR - Chazz Surratt could do every bit as well.

Freeman has a cannon for a leg. Just barely missed that one

When you run a spread and you have neither a large, powerful RB nor a QB who weights at least 225 and runs with the between the tackles power of a classic Wisconsin RB, you will have major trouble getting TDs when in the Red Zone.

Another stupid play call by Carolina. 4th and 1 with 2 good RB's in Carter and Williams and he calls a QB keeper with Elliott.

larry needs to fake that tunnel screen to arw or daz and send a guy deep.

eta: we must be showing something because syracuse is keying on that play

I’m about to head out. Got a student ticket for the wusspecker massacre. Maybe I’ll get a pleasant surprise from the DVR tonight

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT