ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. GT game thread

You know Fedora is desperate when he plays a backup QB. Doubly so a freshman QB.

He looked so good in that drive Fed moved him to WR on 3rd and goal!

No chance he does what's best for the team, he is a blooming idiot!

I wonder if a Fedora D will ever figure out that the GT QB is going to run the ball as often as he can.

He looked so good in that drive Fed moved him to WR on 3rd and goal!

No chance he does what's best for the team, he is a blooming idiot!

It’s like he wants to get fired and get the hell out of Chapel Hill and UNC is saying no buddy you ain’t going anywhere...

GT should get the 3 back. If we hold on 4th and goal, we get a huge boost for halftime.

Also Ruder had 2 passes that were for a average of 13 yards while Elliott had 7 complete passes for a average of 4 yards...

I just laugh and enjoy watching some of the young guys make plays...
Like the boys on D on that series. We held on 4th down.

We have talent to win this division. We have coaching to be dead last in this division.

Also Ruder had 2 passes that were for a average of 13 yards while Elliott had 7 complete passes for a average of 4 yards...
A good coaching staff during Spring would have realized, in regard to QBs, that both Fortin and Ruder have the most potential on the team and that each, given enough reps with 1st and 2nd team players, would be better than both Surratt and Elliott before mid-season. As Surratt was suspended for 4 games, that smart staff would have shifted him to WR/kick returner and let both Fortin and Ruder go to see which could beat out Elliott - the other would have been redshirted for sure.

Fedora is an idiot about QBs.

All you people who are wary of firing the idiot Fedora because we can't get a buzz name coach: make a case for why Scott Satterfield would not have finished at least 2nd place in the Coastal this year, with this exact roster, including the suspensions and injuries.

Reactions: KOOL123
A good coaching staff during Spring would have realized, in regard to QBs, that both Fortin and Ruder have the most potential on the team and that each, given enough reps with 1st and 2nd team players, would be better than both Surratt and Elliott before mid-season. As Surratt was suspended for 4 games, that smart staff would have shifted him to WR/kick returner and let both Fortin and Ruder go to see which could beat out Elliott - the other would have been redshirted for sure.

Fedora is an idiot about QBs.

I have said this before Surratt had a nasty injury to his throwing arm his senior year in high school and has never been the same imo..If you are coach you could see this when he throws the ball...Elliott is a career backup in college...I have seen both freshman they are better by a mile than the other 2 mention..

Like I said I think Fed is trying to get fired...

I have said this before Surratt had a nasty injury to his throwing arm his senior year in high school and has never been the same imo..If you are coach you could see this when he throws the ball...Elliott is a career backup in college...I have seen both freshman they are better by a mile than the other 2 mention..

Like I said I think Fed is trying to get fired...
When you first said that, I thought you were joking. This is another one of those 'crazy' things that now I think may be true.

So much for GT being dispirited at half time because of 4th down stand. 6 minute TD drive.

28-10 GT

ADVERTISEMENT