ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. Pirates game thread

In case anybody doubts it, if we lose to ECU today, I say Fedora should be tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail.

And fired.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
Williams actually looks like the RB we expected, and the OL is a unit blocking up a storm.

Didn't that ECU DB get a hand on Johnson? The pass probably could not be caught in bounds, but illegal use of hands is illegal use of hands.

3-0 Heels

Jones has turned into a solid kicker...Watched him in high school at Bunn...Kid has became solid...

This football program is a total joke. I've lost complete interest in watching a Larry Fedora coached football team. Fedora has done absolutely nothing in 7 years at Carolina. If he isn't let go between now and this off season I'm boycotting Carolina football.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
ECU offense looked much better coached than the UNC offense, even today. This drive was brilliant by ECU. Kudos to OC and QB coach Tony Petersen.

ECU DB was interfering - should have been called, no matter what the idiot TV guy says.

This football program is a total joke. I've lost complete interest in watching a Larry Fedora coached football team. Fedora has done absolutely nothing in 7 years at Carolina. If he isn't let go between now and this off season I'm boycotting Carolina football.

Been a joke for a long time...Have not won a ACC title since 79...

Last week the D looked very good. Today, the D looks like a Fedora-Koenning D facing ECU.

Young Proehl already looks better than our young WRs. We should have offered him.

And I’m not saying we are the worst power 5 team but we are the worst/least talented I’ve seen through the first 2 weeks of football and I’ve warched a lot of games on the big networks to start the year. Bye Fedora!!!

Another stupid penalty.

And then a more stupid dead ball face mask by Johnson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT