ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs Tigers gamethread

I got it! We get the game to the fourth quarter and we win. Their starters aren’t conditioned for playing a whole game and will tired.

Have to score on special teams, force turnovers and have a career day from our QB and punter.

Need to see some creativity from Longo today. Need to roll Sam out and use a lot of misdirection. Force clemson to be good AND disciplined

If nothing else I’m interested in seeing how we compete and where we stack up against the best.

Exactly. This is a big opportunity, with nothing to lose.

It sucks knowing what could have been if we had beaten Wake and App st. Would have probably been ranked somewhere around #15-18 and would have had gameday in Chapel Hill for the first time ever.

It sucks knowing what could have been if we had beaten Wake and App st. Would have probably been ranked somewhere around #15-18 and would have had gameday in Chapel Hill for the first time ever.

True. I am disappointed that we messed all that up. Would’ve been nice to have gameday in CH. All the pressure is on them.

Yep - nothing to lose.

Great open field tackle. Good things can happen when you force third downs

Dammit. If that stayed in bounds our guys would have gotten it

Venables was ready for that 3rd down play.

We need less predictable play calling, taking some risks.

Regardless of the outcome, I think our boys in blue came to play today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT