ADVERTISEMENT

TERRENCE CLARKE (Kentucky) DEAD AT 19 ... In L.A. Car Crash

Horrible, and Brandon Boston witnessed his friends death as he was driving behind him as they were returning from their workout. Rough all the way around.

• Sad
Reactions: jeans1515
So sad to hear! I read that he was speeding, ran a red light and did not have a seat belt on, just horrible to lose your life with one bad choice like that. someone so young, brutal

• Sad
Reactions: tarheelinfl
Horrible to hear. Prayers for his family, UK teammates and friends. So sad.

Many on here don’t like the UK fanbase, but most of them are great. They are passionate and fanatic. Just like every top level program’s fanbase. We have our share of idiots on here that are UNC fans too.

Life trumps sports and this is very sad for this young man.

Last edited:
Reactions: viking131
Tragic and terrible. A kid right on the edge of achieving a lifetime dream.

Speaking of Bias, I was taking some classes in Chapel Hill that summer. Jordan was there finishing up for his degree and was in a sociology class I had. This was before cell phones and social media. In middle of class someone from UNC basketball brings a note to Jordan who reads it and leaves the class. About an hour later I'm at the student union and see the story.

Absolutely awful for his family and friends!

My family will be praying for his!

May God grant the Clarke family peace and grace. May the friends, teammates, and others affected by this loss be consoled by the positive memories we all carry around for our loved ones!

RIP Young man!

So sad to hear! I read that he was speeding, ran a red light and did not have a seat belt on, just horrible to lose your life with one bad choice like that. someone so young, brutal
Careful, I mentioned that on Facebook, and I was vilified for it! I hate that he lost his life, but thankfully he didn't cause any other deaths!

ADVERTISEMENT