ADVERTISEMENT

The Dook team that smacked us

Every week we get further confirmation that Fed is in way over his head. As if most of us needed further proof.

Quite a few USM fans tried to forewarn us that he was nothing special. Boy, were they right.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
Every week we get further confirmation that Fed is in way over his head. As if most of us needed further proof.

Quite a few USM fans tried to forewarn us that he was nothing special. Boy, were they right.
Looking so this season. Several more puzzling game management calls so far today. I'll give Cutliffe this, his team always looks smart and they manage the clock well when I watch.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
Looking so this season. Several more puzzling game management calls so far today. I'll give Cutliffe this, his team always looks smart and they manage the clock well when I watch.
He's a better coach and has done more when you consider the annual talent disparity between the two teams. He's had significantly less talent. And his teams are much more disciplined. He's just a better coach, period.

Reactions: gauchoheel
I don't know Archer,this philosophy of trying to outscore the other opponent with a mediocre defense just doesn't cut it,he had the best offensive team in the ACC last year,but with no solid defense period.It led to our stumble down the stretch and carried into the bowl game vs Stanford.Is it too much to ask for a swarming D like Clemson?

I don't know Archer,this philosophy of trying to outscore the other opponent with a mediocre defense just doesn't cut it,he had the best offensive team in the ACC last year,but with no solid defense period.It led to our stumble down the stretch and carried into the bowl game vs Stanford.Is it too much to ask for a swarming D like Clemson?

Who told you that was his philosophy? Wanting a high powered offense does not mean that you can assume a "mediocre defense" is part of his philosophy. Clemson has a swarming offense, but they also run a high power hurry up spread offense. I assure you if Fed could have both then that's what he would want.

Reactions: gauchoheel
Who told you that was his philosophy? Wanting a high powered offense does not mean that you can assume a "mediocre defense" is part of his philosophy. Clemson has a swarming offense, but they also run a high power hurry up spread offense. I assure you if Fed could have both then that's what he would want.
Not many Brent Venables running around.

Look at our defensive numbers since Fed has been our coach. We haven't fielded a "solid defense" yet, not a great defense, just a solid defense. We play pretty fast, but the "smart" and "physical" aspects are totally lacking.

I see nothing from Fed that makes me feel he is going to lead us to the top of our division, let alone our conference. We are in the ACC cellar, and that is firmly on Fed's shoulders.

Look at our defensive numbers since Fed has been our coach. We haven't fielded a "solid defense" yet, not a great defense, just a solid defense. We play pretty fast, but the "smart" and "physical" aspects are totally lacking.

I see nothing from Fed that makes me feel he is going to lead us to the top of our division, let alone our conference. We are in the ACC cellar, and that is firmly on Fed's shoulders.
It makes me wonder just how stacked and loaded that 2015 Team really was. Marquise Williams hid a lot of Fed's defects.

Reactions: franklin street
At the other end of the spectrum, Bama just turned the ball over for the first time in 37 quarters... how is that even possible?

At the other end of the spectrum, Bama just turned the ball over for the first time in 37 quarters... how is that even possible?
They're a machine. They could add the Browns and Jaguars to their schedule and be just fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT