ADVERTISEMENT

The Lines for Notre Dame look really good

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
I know the game against the Irish is still a couple of weeks away but you had to be impressed on how they dominated both lines of scrimmage. Carolina depends so much on their tremendous run game to set up the pass and that will hopefully be the same in 2 weeks but this stat scares me as Clemson with the all time leading rusher in the ACC got a whole 34 yards on 33 attempts...

Now on offense their line had no problems protecting their Quarterback as he picked the Tiger secondary apart. The Irish moved up and down the field.

Howell will have to have another career game for UNC to have a chance for the upset which is not out of the question but the offensive line will have to come to play and the defense will also have to just bend and not break.

Most definitely, that game was won in the trenches. The Clemson DL is just too young. The 2 best players they have are true frosh. And the ND OL starts 4 SRs and a JR.

The ND DL did a great job battling a very good OL, and the ND game plan on D was perfect and was run exactly as drawn up.

Etienne surely lost his shot at a Heisman. ND set out to contain him, and he was contained.

I said in another thread that if we had ND’s OL then we’d have the best offense in college football. I stand by that statement

Irish are not so much a Quick Scoring team and have had some average Offensive outputs this year... Hoping it will not be a plus 40 scoring game for each team ..

34-29 Heels would be great

48-38 is more what will happen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT