ADVERTISEMENT

The Mandalorian

That saddens me. It's a good thing we have Eminem, otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with you.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Reactions: tarheel0910
Episode I gets more grief than it deserves IMO. It’s definitley the weakest of the original 6 episodes, but it’s not thaaat bad. It was the first one that had semi-modern VFX, so the lightsabre duels looked better than ever when it first came out.

Episode I gets more grief than it deserves IMO. It’s definitley the weakest of the original 6 episodes, but it’s not thaaat bad. It was the first one that had semi-modern VFX, so the lightsabre duels looked better than ever when it first came out.
I agree with this. It is basically a look into what caused anakin to start on that path he took. It drives deeper into understanding the Jedi as an whole as well.

My bigger issue with star wars is the disney produced movies. To me, they last 3 are copies of plots and twist in the OT. I hated that the books where cast aside and made no part of the storyline. George Lucas allowed the authors to publish his content, but they all had to tie in and follow the same storyline. Here comes disney, and trashes all of them. Then they produce 3 movies that for the most part misses the mark on what Lucas built. To me, the last one was the best of the 3 disney movies. If you take palpatine out of that movie, then you loose me.

Reactions: Littlejon
Welp. That ends that.

It's not really the cost, it's the "one more thing" about it. I've got Netflix and Amazon Prime and SiriusXM Radio on two cars and we still have Spectrum TV for my wife. Netflix is losing some of its appeal with me. Feels like there are no movies added that I like anymore and while I do like Stranger Things and some of their exclusive programs, it's not the value it was originally.
I dropped Direct tv about 6 or 7 months ago and switched to Youtube TV. $200/month down to $60/month. I get all my locals, all the sports channels, and even the frankly awful ACC network. I recommend looking into it. Others recommend sling tv but i've never had it.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
So is it baby yoda? I saw in episode one where someone pointed out that certain creatures “mature differently”. Is yoda growing younger?

yoda is a species, no?...there’s a female one in the clones or sith, iirc.
No. Yoda was his name. Noone knows exactly what species he is. Fans nicknamed him baby yoda. I'm sure next season will shed more light on their origin

No. Yoda was his name. Noone knows exactly what species he is. Fans nicknamed him baby yoda. I'm sure next season will shed more light on their origin

i know it’s his name...i’m saying yoda is species just like everyone else.

i suspect he’s valuable in this series because he’s either a clone or they know historically about yoda and his force prowess.

yepp just watched the season 2 finale tonight. Fuking epic is all I’ll say. If you’re a Star Wars fan you’ll flip.
This season really stepped up, especially if you have followed boca and asoka thru rebels and the clone wars cartoons. The ending was awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT