ADVERTISEMENT

The Masters (fall edition)

Weather looks brutal, especially early in the week.

JT
Rahm
Xander

course is going to play approx 8,000 yards (seriously). gotta go with the long hitters:

Deshambitch
DJ
Rory

Announcer audio cut out on my featured group stream. I’m just getting the sound for the course and it is fantastic.

Tiger has the speed control locked in today. Two really long putts in a row hit with perfect pace.

espn and augusta can’t possibly believe that sportscenter is more ratings positive than live golf...i can’t stand this network and it sucks that live sports is attached to it.

like music is attached to mtv but mtv is shit.

espn and augusta can’t possibly believe that sportscenter is more ratings positive than live golf...i can’t stand this network and it sucks that live sports is attached to it.

like music is attached to mtv but mtv is shit.

They don't have the rights to the morning coverage. Feature group coverage is pretty good on cbs, haven't tried the "build your own group" thing but its a cool idea.

DJ is on fire...

they showed it at 730 this am until 10:30.

I guess they still had the rights to the coverage of everyone finishing R1, because they would have normally shown it, if it weren't for the rain delay.

The splitting up rights thing in golf is stupid. Just sell the rights for an entire day, or better yet an entire weekend so that one network can show the whole thing start to finish.

Reactions: gteeitup
I guess they still had the rights to the coverage of everyone finishing R1, because they would have normally shown it, if it weren't for the rain delay.

The splitting up rights thing in golf is stupid. Just sell the rights for an entire day, or better yet an entire weekend so that one network can show the whole thing start to finish.

that's the only explanation i could think of.

also, i want to complain about golf shirts again, but i'll leave it alone.

that's the only explanation i could think of.

also, i want to complain about golf shirts again, but i'll leave it alone.

You have to feel bad for the guys because you know they don't have a say in what they wear... lol

I'm sure that ugly ass Nike shirt is already showing up in ads all over the place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gteeitup
i’d like to know who all of those people are walking around.

did they allow some spectators?

lol, georgia pollsters?

are these members?

they certainly didn’t all work or volunteer this week?

been there before and even when there are spectators, you can’t help but notice the crew...hell, if you drop something, it’s picked up or put in a trash can before you even know.

HBO is releasing a Tiger documentary in January. That's gonna be good...

Last edited:
Reactions: toophly1124
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT