ADVERTISEMENT

THI News

andrew jones

Hall of Famer
Staff
Jul 21, 2014
We are happy to announce that Deana King is moving into a new role with some slightly different responsibilities here at THI. She is stepping back from the daily grind of producing football recruiting content and into more of an overseeing and administrative position with recruiting and the site in general.

Deana has done an amazing job with the daily grind of the beat, but it was time for her and us that she moves into a role where she is truly the Director of Football Recruiting having a greater hand in running that aspect of our operation.

To make this happen, we have hired a new football recruiting writer, whom we will introduce later today. Deana will still be quite active with in-state recruits in the grunt aspect of the job, but she will now have more time to enhance how she peruses the landscape across the board.

She will still do podcasts, her weekly “Deana’s Dandies,” and provide other content. But she will direct our increasing coverage of UNC football recruiting, as well. Plus, she is formally second in command, and when I am away, she will be in the lead spot at THI.

Personally, Deana has become a tremendous friend of mine, and our nine-year friendship and partnership is something I cherish greatly. I am so thrilled to have her in this new role. This is a great day for THI.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News